[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Posting why the Fender Mustang is the best guitar. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: mustangg.jpg (36 KB, 569x624) Image search: [Google]
mustangg.jpg
36 KB, 569x624
Posting why the Fender Mustang is the best guitar.

I'm just going to update people playing the mustang to show it's the GOAT guitar

Talking Heads - Psycho Killer
>https://youtu.be/d-l0uuQ07LA?t=267

Unknown Meme Orchestra - Ffunny Ffriends
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItcwwgUqSdo

Ween - Freedom of 76 (or goddamn i'm high in the 90's)
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzYykIA1xVg

Liz Phair - Supernova
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTv_zkPVcEM
>>
Just cause "good" artists play a certain guitar doesn't mean it's GOAT

It's all subjective
>>
>>61147954
the player and amp matter more than the guitar. that guitar was considered cheap trash until certain musicians popularized it
>>
why do you keep posting this? i could give you a ton more videos for the strat and tele
>>
>>61147954
Pretty sure that Ruban from umo has a Jagstang
>>
>>61148053
He plays both. I did notice the Jagstang and had a double take, like who aside from Kurt plays those things? I've only seen them once or twice out in a guitar store. They're basically the same as Mustangs
>>
>>61147954
The dude from Django Django used a mustang for awhile but switched to a strat
>>
>>61147954
aye retard Dean has a duo sonic bitch ass
>>
>>61148557
Listening to them now, why does popular indie music have to be so jumpy and pop sounding?
>>
>>61148557
Because strats are more reliable for live performances and just a genrally better guitar. I've had my strat for 7 years and no other guitar I've bought has come close to matching it. I've pulled the single coils out for humbuckers, put the single coils back and done a number of things to it. They are just amazing guitars. Mustangs, Jag's and Jazzmasters are all a fucking pain in the ass to maintain and horrible for live performances. American strats and tele's are the best choice of guitar for alternative music if you ask me.
>>
>>61148788
OP here. I fucking love mustangs, but Strats and tele's (especially american made) last forever if you treat them well. No knocks on korean/mexi made, they last a long time too (depending on how you treat the parts and hardware in terms of replacing it and using it). Mustangs are first and foremost student guitars and in general the old ones that the indie kids used in the 80's-90's were super beat up and old and somewhat unreliable especially since they didn't take care of them. Now they're made much better but still go with what this guy says.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.