[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Beatles - Yellow Submarine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krIus0i9xn8

Is this their best song?
>>
it ruined revolver
>>
>>61144771

Revolver ruined it itself by being overrated, boring and pretentious; hence why /mu/ loves it.
>>
>We could've had Rain or Paperback Writer on Revolver instead of Yellow Submarine
>>
>>61144818
with rain revolver would be my fav beatles album
>>
>>61144812
Fuck
You
Fag
>>
>>61144771
>>61144812
Revolver is one of The Beatles' best albums, and Yellow Submarine is one of their best songs. John wrote it, Ringo sang it. Fuck all the haters and posters who pretend to hate The Beatles, and especially hate Ringo, because it's cool, edgy, and/or popular. You should all go die in a fire, or, worse yet, be locked up in a room and listen to Jon Van Der Slice and The Mountain Goats for the rest of your life with no food, water, or working toilets! You people make me SICK!
>>
>>61144818
>>61144847
Rain would've fit nicely in that spot too. Right after Here There and Everywhere, right before She Said She Said.
>>
>>61144771
Nah. Definitely would've preferred Rain take its place though
>>
>>61145949
FUCK YOU RUR FUCK YUOUR!
>>
It's All Too Much is best
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.