[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
10/10 moments
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Television - Marquee Moon.jpg (179 KB, 1024x1013) Image search: [Google]
Television - Marquee Moon.jpg
179 KB, 1024x1013
>That moment of silence near the end of the title track where all of the instruments come back in one by one
>>
How is that silence
>>
IT'S LIKE A DREAAAAM
>>
the real 10/10 moment is the build-up near the end and the climax with the guitar arpeggios
>>
>>61143933
this whole album
>>
Why do the Strokes look like Television?
>>
I listened to this album expecting it to be shit but it was actually pretty damn good

like it even holds up well with todays indie music
>>
>>61144257
This
>>
>>61144300
>indie music
*shudder*
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 300x300
The bends
>>
File: Death Grips5.jpg (14 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Death Grips5.jpg
14 KB, 320x240
The first 10 seconds of Deep Web

>"People are trying to hear what I'm saying"
>Shimmery noises

I can't explain it, but that moment in the album is just perfect
>>
>>61144349
You would rather listen to Bieber, Kanye and Nickleback?
>>
>>61144553
rather listen to Marquee Moon 2bh, it just makes me very sad that anyone thinks this is "indie" - a trash genre
>>
>>61144553
Not the guy you're replying to but saying 'indie music' is kind of pointless since the vast majority of music released is on independent labels (or at least most of what's talked about hear) and it's not a very good descriptor of anything because of the term's ubiquity. Calling music 'indie music' is something that people who aren't into music at all usually do.
>>
File: ALBUM75.jpg (31 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
ALBUM75.jpg
31 KB, 300x300
The first
>WHIIIIIIIIIITE WAAAAAAAALL
It's like there was a bass boost right there, and the kick drum felt heavier right there too. I absolutely love that.
>>
>>61144504
Too many hoes in my motherfuckin meal......
>>
File: ALBUM119.jpg (25 KB, 658x658) Image search: [Google]
ALBUM119.jpg
25 KB, 658x658
>I'M JUST A LITTLE BOOOY
>Hahahahaha
>>
>>61144645
ASKIN IF I KNOW HOW A MOTHERFUCKER FEEEYULS
>>
>>61144645
stfu whiteboy
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.