[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would you talk to a /mu/tant irl? i know i wouldnt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: 1417791595108.jpg (86 KB, 544x544) Image search: [Google]
1417791595108.jpg
86 KB, 544x544
would you talk to a /mu/tant irl?
i know i wouldnt
>>
No because we would jump at each others throat if we had any conflicting opinions.
>>
>>61140918
I need some context here OP, what is the situation?
>>
>>61140918
i did tho.

we literally topkek'd irl when we were in a record store making fun of plebs buying shitty music like death grips and nmh
>>
>>61140998
>topkek'd irl
>shitty music like death grips and nmh
>making fun of plebs

So you literally are a /mu/ drone?
>>
I'd maybe like 1% of the people that most here irl but that's a stretch in itself
>>
>>61142496
*that post here
>>
I ended up talking to someone who followed Pitchfork religiously once (not a drone though). He had decent taste but there was nothing really to talk about other than agreeing on music we mutually liked.
>>
Out of all the 4chan cliques, I fucking hate moo people, on the otherhand they're the type of person I would usually get stuck with and relate too. But even neckbeards are less insufferable than mutants
>>
I'm talking to you all right now :)
>>
>>61142609
this isn't real life
>>
File: 1427813997045.jpg (743 KB, 1126x1091) Image search: [Google]
1427813997045.jpg
743 KB, 1126x1091
my best friend is a mutant
>>
File: 545454.jpg (5 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
545454.jpg
5 KB, 225x224
>>61142626
>this isn't real life

lol
>>
>>61140918

what did this fuse to make? i forgot
>>
I know a few people who I'd spoke and known a lot before I knew they went on /mu/ too. Music shouldn't be the basis of any friendships
>>
>>61142626
or is this fantasy?
>>
>>61142626
is this fantasy
:DDDDD
>>
>>61142686
>music shouldn't be the basis of any friendships

I disagree, music taste say's a lot about how a person views the world, and generally people with similar taste will get a long. Music creates the strongest bonds with people
>>
>>61142681
baby dragon or thousand year dragon
>>
>>61140918
I talked to one once it every word was a meme
>>
hell no, /mu/tants have the shittiest taste
>>
>>61140918
Sure
I know a guy who is a pretty obvious /mu/tant and I havent told him I browse /mu/ too so its funny seeing his reactions to stuff
>>
any /mu/tant you meat IRL, if you know them to be a /mu/tant, is likely to be a memespouting drone who also goes on r/hiphopheads or uses the word 'pleb' vocally or shit like that

fuck em
>>
>>61142734
>music taste say's a lot about how a person views the world,
Not really, music taste and how seriously you take music in general determines personality more than anything else
>and generally people with similar taste will get a long
Not necessarily true, I once met a guy with a similar taste as mine and I hated him.
>>
considering that i'm in /skype/, probably. some of them want to do a meet up next year, i wouldn't mind it, desu.
>>
>>61140918
I wouldn't
>>
>>61140998
You then went on to buy xiu xiu, like a true music patrician.

Kill yourself stupid mu drone
>>
>>61140918
who is this wacky fellow?
>>
>>61140918
Yes because even though we might like different music there is bound to be some overlap in our tastes, it would be nice to talk to someone who shares an interest in some of the music I like and who appreciates music in the way I do.
>>
>>61143884
time wizard
>>
im friends with a bunch of trips on facebook
theyre all p normie

id expect anons to be the annoying ones to be "memespouters"
>>
Yes, I always go to shows alone. I feel jealous of people who are there with there friends.
>>
Fuck no.
>>
some of you guys are alright.
>>
I have a buddy who I know browses /mu/ occasionally. He's pretty chill and our music tastes are pretty similar, so it's all good.
>>
Absolutely not
>>
Know a couple people who do. They are cool.
>>
i know some trips and they're the most annoying people i've ever met
>>
>>61140918
Main board is /mu/
Considers them self part of the "community by calling themselves a /mu/tant

No, hell this goes for most of 4chan. If who you are is defined by a mongolian guitar tuning site then you're not worth knowing of.
>>
>>61144169
Attention seekers are always normies.
>>
>>61142734
Wow, holy shit, that's the most autistic thing I've ever read.
>>
>>61140998
>making fun of people for what music they listen to.
What are you? A faggot?

>>61140918
maybe some of the guys who browse /metal/ would be cool to talk to. Most /mu/tants are autists tho.
>>
>>61140918
assuming the user is random, hell no
>>
>>61140918
Hell no. They'd ask you for your top 5 albums and judge you from there.
>>
I'm a mutant. I don't talk much in real life.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.