[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the only good music critic out there.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 661x842) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 661x842
This is the only good music critic out there.
>>
i wish that Scaruffi rated food
>>
Scaruffi > Fantano > Pitchfork
>>
>>61138206
true, I really wish there were more music critics like him

>>61138251
needledick and p4k are both fucking garbage so comparing them is pointless
>>
He's literally a joke critic. Not even baiting, he's the best example of Poe's Law in practice.
>>
>>61138206
James Cameron?
>>
i thought we had decided christgau was /mu/'s god
>>
THE FACT
>>
dude 12 year olds lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (204 KB, 1386x862) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204 KB, 1386x862
>>61138327
gtfo christgaufag
>>
>>61138319
*sigh* about time these types leave their 'opinions' here
>>
>>61138381
>315 people actually voted for Fantano
that's fucking depressing
>>
>>61138381
>>61138435
seriously, his videos are so fucking hard to watch
>>
>>61138319
lmao @ this butthurt Beatles fan
>>
>Why can't I marry a 12 year old
~Peirro Scaruffi
>>
>>61138206
(not true, by the way)
>>
>>61138251
le pedophile man > women are le evil > unbearable whiteness

they're all memes you dip
>>
>>61138433

It's not an opinion, it's literally a fact.

Scaruffi is laughing at you for thinking he's an actual critic. It all fell down when he reviewed the never-released Boards of Canada albums.
>>
>>61138516
fantano has a problem with women?
>>
>>61138499
well? why can't he?
>>
>>61138712
because innocent children need to be protected from gross people like him for as long as possible
>>
>>61138751
But Helen of Troy was 12. Juliet and Cleopatra were still teenagers when they became famous. Most heroines of classic novels and poems were underage by today's laws. Medical studies show that the best age for a woman to have children is between 15 and 25 (lowest chances of miscarriage, of birth defects and, last but not least, of the woman dying while giving birth); while the worst age is after the mid 30s. And the younger you are, the more likely you are to cement a real friendship with your children; the older you are, the more likely that the "generational gap" will hurt your children's psychology. Therefore it is much more natural to have a child at 16 than at 40. In countless countries of the world women have their first child at a very young age, and stop having children at a relatively young age. Nonetheless, in the USA it is illegal to have sex before 18 (but, note, only if the partner is over 18, which is like saying that it is ok to rob a bank if you are a banker), while it is perfectly legal to get pregnant at 40 or (thanks to medical progress) even at 70.
Note that all of these forms of marriage were common in ancient times before the introduction of Christian "morality" (Islam, which came after Christianity, still allows them). Therefore one could find stronger arguments in favor of these forms of marriage than in favor of homosexual marriage (which has been relatively rare throughout the centuries and is persecuted in just about every society of the world).
>>
>>61138815

Lots of unfounded citations and weak arguments there, typical of Scaruffi.
>>
File: prindle.jpg (86 KB, 704x528) Image search: [Google]
prindle.jpg
86 KB, 704x528
This madman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anyone else

He had some awful opinions but his reviews made up for it
>>
>>61138251
It's not even a question with the last list they put out.
>>
>>61138206
I really like that face he's pulling
>>
>>61139066
yeah it's a great face
6/10 2bh
>>
>>61138540
no shit, have you not seen his recent MRA videos? or his buddying around with thunderf00t, sargon and the amazing atheist
>>
>>61139798
lol, he's obviously an MRA and is in no way being sarcastic, at all
>>
>>61139498
>great
>6/10
Fucking Scaruffi's rating scale baka senpai
>>
>>61138815
holy shit this is a fucking kek
unless anon is actually this delusional
if anon is serious then i'm scared as fuck
>>
>>61138251
i feel like this has been the consensus for a while now, maybe some would switch piero and anthony but out of the "unholy trinity of critics that /mu/ cares about", neo-p4k is pretty much always gonna be last.
>>
>>61141790
>anon
That's not anon. That's literally Scaruffi. Google it.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.