[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why does Kill V. Maim exist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: grimes20.jpg (73 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
grimes20.jpg
73 KB, 640x640
So why does Kill V. Maim exist?
>>
Why wouldn't it? It's one of the best songs on the album.
>>
>>61119912
Sounds like Alvin & the chipmunks with a top 40 pop beat
>>
>>61119943
Not really.
>>
>>61119943
loads of good music fits that criteria. get with it hombre
>>
Space vampires and The Godfather
>>
>>61119881
So that people wouldn't think that art angels is an attempt to sell out (which it is)
>>
>>61120032
>sell out
i don't think you know what that means
>>
>>61119881
Pictures like this piss me off. Mac Demarco, Grimes, that faggot with the pink hair- All of them are god damned posers. Their "lo-fi, cassettes brah" aesthetic is so obviously staged it's embarrassing. Everything wrong with independent music.
>>
>>61120041
Changing the way your music sounds solely to get a wider audience

Which is what grimes
>>
>“Kill V. Maim” is written from the perspective of Al Pacino in The Godfather Pt II. Except he’s a vampire who can switch gender and travel through space.
>>
its about splatoon and godfather according to james her bf
>>
>>61119943
>implying your 2deep4u swans is any better than top 40

>implying carefree dance music isn't patrician

>implying being a normie isn't patrician

have fun not getting laid.
>>
Does everyone agree that Realiti demo > album Realiti?
>>
>>61120066
I remember reading that. It's so ridiculous of an idea, it's hilarious.
>>
>>61120076
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
>>
>>61120061
Thats not what Grimes did. She did change her sound, but not for the sole purpose of getting a wider audience.
>>
>>61120089
Seems that way. I think its not because the demo is objectively better. Its that it was the first version that most people heard. It has more emotional connection than the new version.
>>
File: Why.jpg (21 KB, 288x499) Image search: [Google]
Why.jpg
21 KB, 288x499
>>61119881

>the song will get music video next
>>
>>61120099
how the fuck is this song about splatoon though
>>
>>61119943
LE CHIPMUNK MEME
HE WROTE IT
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
>>61120275
how is it about Al Pacino being a gender-bending intergalactic vampire?
like, the only lines that tip it off to being gender-bending and possibly about Al Pacino is "Italiana mobster" and "I'm only a man" but even those are very vague and could be about anyone.
>>
I look like grimes but I'm male what should I do
>>
I want to get into grimes.
Is it really just new age electro pop or something. what kind of music does grimes make.
>>
>>61120059
And let me guess, you're a real lo-fi cassette brah
>>
>>61121770
drop the hottest album of 2016
>>
>>61121840
Just listen and find out you knob

>>61121770
Rock it bro
>>
>>61121972
I'm asking where to start.
>>
Should I go see her

I can't drive, have no friends and she's booked up in my town so I'd have to take a 2 hr bus ride and stay in some shitty hostel overnight

I don't really like much 'current' music tho, it would be nice to pretend i'm part of something for an evening
>>
>>61122053
why would you ever pretend
get into it or go home you fucking loser
>>
>>61121770
change sex and make shit music
>>
>>61121770
pics
>>
>>61122157
Calm down dude

I like the music, I'm just not really a part of that whole thing. Unless you really think I'm gonna go along and suddenly be part of le hip indie crowd
>>
>>61120275
https://twitter.com/elite_gz
ask him all he does is fix grimes food and play videogames
>>
>>61122225
then dont go. theres no sense in going to a concert if you dont think you would fit in or have fun. you dont have to be a part of (LE JOKE) if you dont want to. if you go, enjoy yourself and be a part of the crowd, as well as yourself, or dont go at all.
>>
>>61122310
I don't think you get my angle at all
>>
>>61122346
probably not anon. do what you want man.
>>
File: inigo-montoya_that-word.jpg (56 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
inigo-montoya_that-word.jpg
56 KB, 400x400
>>61120061

That's not what selling out is. Selling out is compromising your principals for financial gain.

I'm not arguing about grimes, I'm telling you that your definition is wrong.
>>
So my ART ANGELS vinyl arrived today after I spent the days leading up to this in grief since I realized that the album is actually shit but I had already preordered long ago.
Anyway, the digital downloaded included the Realiti demo version so I think that kind of justified buying it.
Still want to punch Claire in the cunt for the retarded album version.
So at least Flesh without blood and the Realiti demo are two bangers
>>
>>61122226
no one gives a shit about this faggot, stop posting about him
>>
Out of curiosity I tried Googling her net worth, and most websites have her in the range of 4 million.

That sound incredibly high to anyone else? She makes shit in her bedroom in FL Studio for fucks sake.
>>
>>61123157
>She makes shit in her bedroom in FL Studio for fucks sake.
>falling for her twitter shills
>>
>>61123157
PROTIP: Those net worth sites are 99.999% bullshit
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.