[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you guys listen to music? Do you only listen to music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
How do you guys listen to music?
Do you only listen to music while not doing anything else.

I've gotten into the habit only really only listing to music while doing something else such as working, at the gym, walking and on the internet.
>>
Stephen Stills is best character
>>
Depends.

If it's a new album, I'll give it my full attention

If it's something I've heard a few times before, I'll probably do something else too.
>>
whatever i happen to be doing at the time i feel like listening to music
>>
>>61106498
I'm usually the same, unless I'm high, then music gets my 100% attention
>>
>>61106663
What this guy does
>>
Drink and smoke, get up and jam at intense parts.

Sometimes I paint when listening to music.
>>
>>61106498
Pretty much listening to music while traveling, studying, eating, sleeping ( yes i have music for when i sleep ), going out, and when I'm on /mu/ doing nothing. So literally all the time.
>>
>Get up
>Listen to music while showering and getting ready for class
>Listen to music while driving to classes
>Listen to music between classes
>Listen to music while driving from classes
>Listen to music at home doing random shit
>Listen to music while making dinner
>Listen to music at after making dinner
>Listen to music as I go asleep

About 16 hours of my life has a soundtrack.
>>
File: images (24).jpg (27 KB, 485x303) Image search: [Google]
images (24).jpg
27 KB, 485x303
>>61106578
Neil is better
>>
>>61106913
this is a nice thing to do, it's pretty much what I do too, granted I never have my headphones in when I'm around people. I don't believe you fully appreciate music when you're doing something else but it's nice to have it around, nice nice.
>>
>>61106663
Same for me.
>>
>>61107837
no
>>
Listening with headphones help, because you will only hear the music and background noise cannot disturb you.

I usually just browse reddit or 4chan when listening to a full album attentively.
>>
>>61106913
>About 16 hours of my life has a soundtrack.
Have you found that this affects you in any way. I'm the same way and lately I start to feel less like a human and more like a movie character. Like I'm watching life through a camera lens.
>>
>>61106913
This
If I'm not talking to people or playing a game i'm listening to something
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.