[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Onision - Why Do People Hate Halsey?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: onion.png (454 KB, 486x430) Image search: [Google]
onion.png
454 KB, 486x430
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP4qhhrOnI8

/mu/ gets destroyed by Greg.
>>
>>61098628
That was the most obnoxiously unfunny thing I've seen in a while
>>
>>61098628
the fuck that was fast what the fuck happend
>>
>>61098628
Same reason why people hate you.
>>
>>61098628
>Onision defending someone
Red flag that, that person is shitty.
>>
>>61098628
I dislike Halsey but now I probably hate Onision more.
>>
I like his haircut from 2007
*flips hair*
>>
>>61098628
Onision is complete trash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtTm3XPpnVs
>>
>>61098628
wait, does this guy not think they're trash or does he think they are trash? because the only thing he does in this video is make fun of them
>>
There's a similar "why do people hate ___" video by this guy where he talks shit about One Direction fans.

In this one he says it's okay for people to like One Direction.

Oh the irony, lel.
>>
I feel bad for Halsey, she's a retard but even she must feel bad to have this subhuman as her fan. euclid 200
>>
WE ARE THE BIGGIE MARIJUANA
>>
>>61099049
pitch shifted reversed vocals? now we're in business
>>
>>61099049
HAhahaha what the fuck is this shit hHAHAHAoly shittg
>>
>>61099700
RAISED IN LEGAL NIRVANA
>>
File: king.png (312 KB, 640x592) Image search: [Google]
king.png
312 KB, 640x592
>Onision
>>
>>61098628
This guy is great, he contradicts himself at least 8 times in every video. He picks something, defends and attacks and defends and attacks it and ends the video out of nowhere.
>>
>>61098628
holy shit who is this guy? so glad i'm just old enough (26) to have missed this super gay youtube star shit
>>
>>61099049
this is art(?)
>>
>>61098628
I have never hated a YouTuber as much as tis faggot, this guy is a genuine cunt and a psychopath

Not even gonna watch that video
>>
>>61099049
If Onision got a fake ID that said he was 15 and he enrolled in a high school somewhere, nobody would notice. At all.
>>
>>61100342
the only remnant of 2006 youtube
>>
>>61098628
holy shit this really is the adhd generation.

also people hate halsey because she's an obvious market ploy. halsey's marketing team were way too blatant in their approach. her image seems so fake and constructed to appeal to the hipster generation that it borders on a parody of the sub culture. that's part of the reason why there's been a lot of backlash. also her team has been viraling her non stop on mu for months. you're probably a shill yourself. fag
>>
>>61100342
Onision's been spewing his rancid, cancerous shit on YouTube for a LONG time. He's also older than you.
>>
>>61100503
Also Smosh
>>
File: dogcomic.png (149 KB, 552x432) Image search: [Google]
dogcomic.png
149 KB, 552x432
>>61100572
>Onision is 30
Now this is some Hopsin level of mental-challenge here
>>
>>61099049
is this the new xiu xiu song
>>
>>61098628
this guy is a psychopath
>>
>>61098628
Didn't this guy knowingly date a girl with some brain disease to get sympathy when she died?
>>
>>61100757
Is he really, or is it just something people say?
>>
>>61100811
Ho-ly-fuck, this happened? I mean, this cunt is hateable enough by simply existing but tell more
>>
>>61100864
unironically filmed someone having a seizure
>>
>>61100811
He also smashed his pregnant wife into a door frame on purpose resulting in her having a miscarriage. The guy is fucked.
>>
what's the highest decibel level of his voice? if he yells, I don't want to watch it.
also, fuck onision and everything he stands for. I can't believe we some of us society still treat that scum like a human being sometimes.
>>
>>61100944
Wasn't that on SAW?
>>
>>61101017
The movie or...? I wouldn't know, I saw that back in 05. But he did it too to his first wife.
>>
>>61101038
Some terrible actress plays a woman who has her belly crushed with a door and she miscarriages on the second SAW, not part of one of the traps tho
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.