[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Death Grips, right? Maybe I'm a pleb but I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Album Art.jpg (116 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Album Art.jpg
116 KB, 1024x1024
So Death Grips, right?
Maybe I'm a pleb but I don't "get it".

Rec an album to start with.
>>
Exmilitary has all of death grips' top tier songs
>>
exmilitary is easy to get into
>>
>>61097090
DG is just one of those bands you have to be around when the memes are hot sorry kid.
>>
Alright, good to know. Anybody got a DL link?
>>
>>61097199
are you serious
>>
>>61097182
in all seriousness, this
>>
It helps if you are already into industrial and noise rock. Also the lyrics make more sense if you think of them as being a re-imagining of the calssic idea of a cyberpunk dytopia.
>>
>>61097182
>>61097236
Absolutely wrong.
>>
>>61097090
Um, it depends what you're into already.

for most people who come into it with no experience, Exmilitary is the way to go. It's their first full length and one of their best. Most easily digestible. From there, a flowchart would look something like:

More pop? -> The Money Store
More in same style? -> Jenny Death
More electro? -> No Love Deep Web -> Government Plates -> Niggas on the Moon
>>
File: 5161387_orig.gif (2 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
5161387_orig.gif
2 MB, 640x640
You have to feel the music and understand the experience of the illusion that's being created. MC Ride wants to show you what's real, but he is still plagued, like us select, but never-the-less the message is still received.
>>
death grips isn't even that hard to digest. They really aren't that weird.
>>
>>61097090
>Maybe I'm a pleb but I don't "get it".
You would be a pleb if you liked them.
>>
>>61097155
>>61097166
basically they became self-aware memes after their first release so if you want untainted unfaggy dg that's the only release you should be listening to
>>
>>61098277
Ew please shut the fuck up.
>>
>>61098109
This
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.