[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else think it's fucking retarded that the Rock
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: YES-Band.jpg (84 KB, 602x427) Image search: [Google]
YES-Band.jpg
84 KB, 602x427
Does anyone else think it's fucking retarded that the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame inducted NWA over Yes? Like holy shit, there must be some prejudice going on against them.
>>
>>61096828

People nowadays can't stand the unbearable whiteness of rock n roll, so they want to be more diverse
>>
NWA is much more significant.
Them and Public Enemy are the Chuck Berry/BB King of Rap.
>>
>>61096828
>giving a shit about the HoF
Do you read rolling stone too
>>
C H E A P T R I C K
>>
>>61096876
HoF is a joke, rolling stone too, so i'm not too surpised
>>
>>61096869
They're being inducted into the wrong hall of fame then, aren't they?
>>
>>61096869
In rock and roll music they're more significant than yes? are you a dullard
>>
>>61096869
That's like saying that Chuck Berry/BB King should be in a Folk Hall of Fame for the same reasons. In fact that's still closer than Rock to Rap.
>>
>>61096828
Man, if they're just gonna induct whoever from whatever genre, why don't they induct Beethoven and Charlie Parker?
>>
>>61096924
HELL FUCKING YEAH
>>
If I recall, one of the bigger figures in their voting committee has a huge hateboner for anything and everything progressive rock.

You will see Joanna Newsom in the HoF before you see King Crimson.
>>
>>61097540
sounds like Xgau
>>
>>61096876
Music is a joke
>>
File: 004.jpg (80 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
80 KB, 413x395
>>61096828
Yeah because "a bitch iz a bitch" beats out "roundabout" any day, amirite?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.