[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Other songs with this style of drumming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: StiffUpperLip.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
StiffUpperLip.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
Can you recommend me any other songs which has this same type of drumming: the snare/kick pedal and high hat are all played at the same. If you get what I mean.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnBa6J0jFxA
>>
>>61094209
I don't know the first thing about drumming and I didn't bother listening to more than ten seconds of the song you mentioned.

what you described reminds me a little of I'm Waiting For My Man :)
>>
>>61094307
well at least someone replied thank you
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I
Now fuck off, normie reeeee
>>
>>61094460
>Now fuck off, normie reeeee
All I am asking is for other songs that sound like this. wow when did it become a crime to ask on /mu about music?
>>
>>61094209
a lot of hardcore punk and black metal
basically anything with blastbeats
>>
>>61094702
no man, blastbeats and this type of drumming are very different. I am looking for a solid slower beat compared to thrash black metal drumming which uses a combination of fast double kick pedaling.
>>
>>61094209

You should check out everything motown released before 1970. It's like 90% that beat.
>>
>>61094209
>>61095269

op listen to this man. this is the motown beat.
>>
>>61095429
can you link me a song please
>>
>>61094209
singer sounds like a fucking duck
>>
>>61095530
is that how you speak about the singer of a band that was one of the first to start the hard rock genre!?
>>
>>61094209
for anyone who likes AC/DC rock like music, check out this song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKYMVPDYA0Y
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.