[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everytime I listen to Deafheaven…
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_ni6tp2DAXl1qknj5io1_500.jpg (12 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ni6tp2DAXl1qknj5io1_500.jpg
12 KB, 480x480
Everytime I listen to Deafheaven…
>>
i dont understand people like u. u come here and honestly post this lame meme shit from 2 years ago without any shame or guilt. i don't understand.
>>
>tumblr
nvm it all makes sense
>>
>>61092719
>u
>>
>>61092648
you mean sunbather
>>
>>61092648

Everytime I listen to Sunbather I get bored after the first track

Its a shame I really like that track but then the rest of the album just fails to deliver what the opener promised. I tried really hard to like it /mu/ I did. But its just not that good

Did you trick me on purpose?
>>
>>61093655
god your taste is shit
>>
>>61093655
I get what you mean, while I love the album as a whole, I always find I'm really into the first two tracks, then everything until The Pecan Tree is good but feels more or less like filler to me, like it's missing something special.

I fucking love The Pecan Tree though, give that one a go if you haven't already.
>>
>>61093752

Yea I've gone back to it a couple times and found some aspects that I can appreciate it, but as a whole it just hasn't clicked for me yet.

Then again neither did NMH at first

>>61093707

But thats not true
>>
>>61093829
Yeah I still haven't found any enjoyment from NMH, I need to give them a couple more tries though, it just seems so dull right now.
>>
>>61093655
Your opinion is objectively wrong.
>>
>>61092724
Ebic
>>
>>61093707
>>61094566

someone please make a case for why this is a great album. I didn't write it off or hate it, just find it incredibly over rated

I'm willing to listen give me something
>>
>>61095041
Listen to New Bermuda. Sunbather was good but a novelty. New Bermuda is everything Sunbather should have been and more.
>>
>>61092648
meme cover for a meme album for a meme subgenre with a meme genre with some meme instruments for some meme fans
>>
>>61093655
I kinda feel you on that. Dream House is my favorite song on it by far, Tracy's drumming on that song was what made me like Deafheaven in the first place, and the rest of it just sort of pales in comparison. I wouldn't say any of it is bad though, just that they come out of the gates stronger than they finish.
>>
I dig sunbather but there are so many other Post-Black Metal bands that have made so much better albums.
>>
>>61092648
You imagine yourself riding through rich neighborhoods and crying when you see some bitch lying on a towel behind grass as high as her knees or some shit?

God, I hate you white privilege fucks. You only sing about bitches and cry about bitches and don't even THINK about the struggles of other people. Fuck you, you just ruined my day.
>>
>>61096701
>someone will seriously respond to this
Please prove me wrong, /mu/.
>>
>>61096766
you just did so I can't
>>
>>61096787
You know what I meant, it's obvious bait and every time someone posts something like that it gets multiple serious responses from people who think he's serious. My response was a simple acknowledgement that his was indeed a shitpost.
>>
>>61096821
>it's obvious bait
>somebody thinks differently than me, so surely, it's bait
Thank you so much for proving how out-of-touch you are.
>>
File: JosephHarmon-1-531x418.jpg (56 KB, 531x418) Image search: [Google]
JosephHarmon-1-531x418.jpg
56 KB, 531x418
any of you plebs into xasthur?
>>
>>61096656
>so many
There are maybe 4 good post-black bands dude
>>
>>61096863
HELL YEAH, MAN!!! I LOVE IT WHEN THE HIVE OF BEES ATTACK THE MARCHING BAND DRUMMER HERE!!! SO DEPRESSIVE!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EjDiDV4MJQ
>>
a blaze in the northern sky makes sunbather seem like a bad joke to me, that's honestly all I get out of it
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.