[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What an embarrassing person.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: st_vincent.jpg (224 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
st_vincent.jpg
224 KB, 750x500
What an embarrassing person.
>>
>>61085234
>>61085234
*holds up spork*
>>
Why do you keep making threads about a person you hate?
>>
Annie Clark:

>actual talent
>has a pleasant & expressive voice
>multi-instrumentalist: guitar, bass, piano, keyboards, synthesizer
>interesting lyricist
>great look and personality
>collaborated with David Byrne, The Chemical Brothers, Swans, The National, and others
>sang live with Nirvana (the remaining members), Wire, The Polyphonic Spree, Sufjan Stevens and Taylor Swift
>highly acclaimed music (see Metacritic for details)
>won a Grammy (Best Alternative Album) for her self-titled album
>insane live performances
>a great balance between quirky and accessible
>she knows how to do a football rainbow kick: https://vimeo.com/85067428
>>
shes so quirky i jus luv her she has cool hair! xD
>>
File: Neckbeards.png (127 KB, 345x337) Image search: [Google]
Neckbeards.png
127 KB, 345x337
>op
>>
>>61085234

are you the same faggot who made this thread yesterday saying she had a dorito shaped head and you wanted to kick it through some goal posts?
>>
File: 1450296545001.png (487 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
1450296545001.png
487 KB, 750x500
>>61085335
>great look and personality
>>
File: mouthofblood.png (185 KB, 296x254) Image search: [Google]
mouthofblood.png
185 KB, 296x254
>>61085373
>>61085397
>>
>>61085234
montie pls go to sleep already
>>
>>61085373
i bet it's the same piece of shit. op if you reading this: fuck off
>>
>>61085311
Honestly I don't know what his fucking deal is. I've seen like 4 or 5 Annie hate threads just today. He needs to fucking get over himself and realize that Annie's amazing and that's that.
>>
>>61085715
That moron wants people to hate her. That's why this dickhead of op keeps churning hate threads. Disgusting.
>>
>>61085773
Nah, you'd actually have to sound like you're a fan; threads like "Is Annie Clark the only female artist worth caring listening to?" would probably do the trick. Threads like this and ones where you threaten physical violence upon someone that you've probably never met would just make an OP look bad.
>>
>>61085853
Threads like "Is Annie Clark the only female artist worth caring listening to?" despite generating a lot of shitposting also lead to some discussion. But threads such as "What an embarrassing person", "Talentless Hacks", etc what are good for?
>>
>>61086201
>worth caring listening to?
Wow, wtf did I type?

>But threads such as "What an embarrassing person", "Talentless Hacks", etc what are good for?
Exactly, nothing. Anyone who's been here for at least a week would deride OP and move on.
>>
WTF are those impossible chaptchas on the reporting page? I can't report this shitty thread, ffs.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.