[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know I'm a little behind but what the fuck This asshole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: Martin-Shkreli.jpg (103 KB, 1368x1026) Image search: [Google]
Martin-Shkreli.jpg
103 KB, 1368x1026
I know I'm a little behind but what the fuck

This asshole is the one who bought the one of a kind Wu-Tang album Once Upon a Time in Shaolin

Will he ever release it to the public?
>>
Probably not.
>>
>>61081720
I think its hilarious. This guy is just a troll. Daraprim was just hyped up to get it's patent to sell for higher.
>>
>"asshole"
>hating on based Shkreli

Hello Reddit!
>>
i hope not, im sure it's a terrible album and i glad that guy wasted his money on it
>>
>He's White!
>>
>>61081763
I'd like to hear another album with all 9 of the Wu on it
>>
>>61081720
>asshole
>hurr durr capitalism is bad

off yourself
>>
This is a marketing scheme. Wu-Tang will "steal" it back within a year and magnanimously release it to the people.
>>
File: Stalin_nose.jpg (21 KB, 468x402) Image search: [Google]
Stalin_nose.jpg
21 KB, 468x402
>>61081809
>supporting capitalism
wew
>>
>>61081790
ODB is dead senpai...
>>
anyone read the interview with him talking about his beef with RZA?

>"If he doesn’t think I have the resources to do something, he fucking doesn’t know me. If Ghostface can make people disappear, what the fuck do you think I can do? "

>"I had two guys parked outside of his house for six months watching his every fucking move. I can get down. I don’t think RZA knows that. I think he thinks I’m some powder puff white guy CEO that’s got too much money."
>>
is that the kid from lizzie mcguire?
>>
>>61081790
>9 members
>implying ODB isnt dead
>>
>>61081720
He can't. His contract says he can't sell it or leak it and he's bound to it for 80 years. Good thing too, we don't need more memerap crowding music.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 580x433
>>61081809
After you
>>
>>61082085
What's the punishment for breaking that contract
>>
>>61082142
Jail time and/or lawsuits, I'd assume.
>>
>>61081936
>>61082038
it was recorded over a period of years. It was confirmed ODB is on it.
>>
>>61082038

>implying ODB is dead
>>
>>61081763
If I paid that much for a WuTang album, I'd probably convert to Islam just so I'd feel like I got my money's worth.
>>
>>61081761
Big edge
>>
20%
>>
>>61082213
Cooler
>>
>>61081761
he likes emo and wutang, and is probably autistic. how could he possibly be based?

are you just happy that he pissed off "le reddit fags?"
>>
>make album
>realize it sucks
>realize you still want to make a couple million dollars from it
>charge $2 mil for one copy
>only one man will hear it

Wu-Tang confirmed for geniuses
>>
File: 1420142904886.jpg (41 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1420142904886.jpg
41 KB, 491x491
>>61081761
>>
>saved the public from a shitty wu record
>wants to bail Bobby Shmurda out
tfw he's actually the hero we need
>>
>>61082507
Sure am, reddit fag.
>>
>>61081720
>is given a monopoly by the fucking government
>people want the government to intervene more in the private sector
why are liberals so fucking dumb?
>>
>>61082164
>throw rock into window
>make the album dissapear, say that it was "stolen"
>upload the tracks a half year later
WELP
>>
>>61082763
Why would he do that? The whole point of this stunt was to aggravate people by holding it over their heads that he has it and no one else can hear it. He even asked which musical artifact he should obtain next.
>>
>>61081720
is martin from georgia?the ciuntry
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.