[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After thoroughly exploring shoegaze I returned to this album
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: souvlaki.jpg (114 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
souvlaki.jpg
114 KB, 600x600
After thoroughly exploring shoegaze I returned to this album and can conclude that it's by far the best the genre has to offer.
>>
and it's still not very good
shocking eh?
>>
Don't make this a meme
>>
>>61081345
correct, and it's still shit
>>
its definitely the best. The only thing that comes close are like, Slowdive and Cocteau Twins but those don't use distortion and guitar the same way that MBV do so i wouldnt consider them in the same vein tbqhfam
>>
>>61081345
U like it?
>>
>>61081345
Oh wait this one is actually true
>>
>>61081345
But have you heard Astrobrite or Pia Fraus or Candy Claws or Grow House or the new Pinkshinyultrablast EP?
>>
>>61081345
anon, you're late! shoegaze was only cool in 2013-2014
now it's shit again
>>
>>61081457
Astrobrite has some good stuff certainly, especially if you're into noise.
I love Candy Claws, they have an interesting and refreshing style.
Grow House's 2014 LP isn't bad, but I don't care for the vocals a whole lot, I'll see if it grows on me more. Their single sure sounds promising, I will say.

Pinkshinyultrablast EP was pretty good, but I can't say that any of these trump Loveless at all. Kevin was an unbelievably great songwriter and engineer.
>>
>>61081345
I want to rape someone while playing this album. They'll wake up tied up and I'll turn it on and give them four hard slaps to the face, all in perfect time to the snare intro. Whatever happens after that, I don't care.
>>
File: loveless.png (57 KB, 1299x185) Image search: [Google]
loveless.png
57 KB, 1299x185
>>61082147
I remember you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.