[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deadmau5 goes on rant about Justin Bieber "It's not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5
File: Deadmau5.png (316 KB, 496x402) Image search: [Google]
Deadmau5.png
316 KB, 496x402
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDuMhMnD47k

This happened during his livestream.
>>
people still care about what deadmau5 has to say in 2015? Are you an adult?
>>
What a pretentious loser.
>>
So one shit artist is insulting another shit artist?

Yeah, that happens a lot.
>>
So basically he's ranting that Bieber is a pop star and is doing what pop stars do
>>
File: 1448118966892.jpg (245 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448118966892.jpg
245 KB, 1280x720
deadmau5 has always been really whinny over shit that no one cares about
>>
why is he targeting biebs and not every other pop musician who is nothing more than a singer/entertainer?
>>
You think he still posts on 4chan?
>>
oh he dissed bieber even tho everyone loves him again!

SO EDGY!!111
>>
That fag can't even play an instrument
>>
He needs to eat a fucking burger before dissing other artists.
>>
jbiebs btfo
>>
prove him wrong tho.
>>
go to bed joel
>>
his whole fucking gimmick is playing shitty dubstep while wearing a gay ass fucking mouse hat
fuck deadmau5 he is a communist cocksucking cunt
>>
>>61060378
>having a gimmick
>making music that sales
>not capitalist
>>
>>61060041

All meme aside this guy consistently proves himself to have the temperament of a manchild. He has a bit of confidence to him, sure, but the guy is very obviously a snotty-nosed little manboy.
>>
The irony of this, DJs don't play any instruments, and computers/mixers/whatever are not instruments. They mix other people's music or random synthesized bs
>>
memeing on justin beiber about being a "little dickhead" is so 2010. then again, it is deadmau5 so it guess that's fitting
>>
>>61060041
Based Joel
>>
I understand what he's saying. Half of it is old stuff (Popstar didn't make his album!) and the other half is obvious stuff though. Yeah, not everyone wants to work with popstars like Bieber. Ever. They would turn down all that money because they have artistic integrity. I get that.
>>
Well, he is right.
>>
this faggot looks like an anorexic chav
>>
>>61060041
why is he mad about it? surely every discerning person is well aware that there are probably about 6 rich dudes in their 40's that wrote every single pop hit there's been for the past 10 years, and they're obviously more than happy with the arrangement that other people put their name on the shit whilst they rake in the dolla
>>
Doesn't stop the fact that Purpose is a good, fun album for what it is.
>>
He's right.

His music sucks too, though.
>>
deadmau5 is an untalented, loudmouth asshole who only appeals to little children who are into babby's first electronic music FUCK him FUCK everything he stands for, I hate myself and I hate myself especially because four years ago when I was a little DICKHEAD I liked this prick and I was EVEN MORE of a dickhead THEN than I am NOW
>>
Based Deadmau5 standing up for the unknown producers in pop music
>>
>>61060767
pretty much
>>
Thank you, deadmau5, for explaining how you make your shitty music.

He's explicitly telling us that he is solely responsible for the auditory trash he calls music. Good...job?
>>
>>61060799
this is healthy self-hatred if I ever saw it
>>
/mu/'s pretension and hatred for Joel clearly shows their ignorance.

>yfw when Joel is more patrician than most of the posters itt
>>
Dude is SO fucking salty that Skrillex is outshining him in every way... So petty.
>>
>>61060041

He mad, very mad faggot cause Skrillex are the most was shining more than Justin Bieber on that record, so he calls it "not a Justin Bieber record" cause Skrillex really did it, he made Bieber on good songs.

But, when will he produce for a certain pop star? I'll wait on it.
>>
>>61060862
He would be right if he weren't throwing rants left and right and acting like a child every week going into a fight with some rando and being a retard on twitter.
>>
are there actually many people who don't already know that he doesn't make the songs himself though? i thought people just don't give a shit, they'd rather have a pretty face to direct the praise towards
>>
>>61060574
but actually he's going against the memeing now, because the new meme is that everybody loves justin
>>
dude i swear if he ever disses taylor like this he's going to get fked
>>
>>61060972
wow deadmau5 has transcended ironic memeing

he is my new god
>>
>>61060088
>>61060126
>>61060141
>>61060161
>>61060322
>>61060378
Do you even make music? Do you understand how much it hurts for musicians to see that? Nearly 90% of pop music is not made by the "artist". He's saying in a really awkward way that Justin Bieber and other pop stars are not artists. It's seriously painful that a lot of people support that sort of music industry even though they are simultaneously oblivious to it.
>>61060215
There's plenty of evidence out there that he in fact does. It's not very good, but he does do it.
>>61060320
>>61060603
>>61060677
>>61060767
>>61060814
You guys get it.
>>61060758
After knowing what I know about the album it's like eating McDonalds compared to eating a grass-fed, non-antibiotic/ammonia burger. There's just more evidence that the latter was treated with more care and ownership.
>>
File: antoinefandango.gif (2 MB, 260x173) Image search: [Google]
antoinefandango.gif
2 MB, 260x173
He's just buttmad. Both of them are bad

Basically, he's practically also discrediting Michael Jackson because by his logic Quincy Jones did Thriller and all he did was sing on top of it
>>
>>61061255
And it's not like Quincy Jones doesn't get the credit, I've heard plenty of artists and producers site him as an influence, not MJ. People won't look back on Purpose and say they're inspired by Bieber's songwriting and production either.
>>
>>61061304
*cite
>>
is this guy the hopsin of edm
>>
File: 1420430874454.png (379 KB, 495x625) Image search: [Google]
1420430874454.png
379 KB, 495x625
>"I can respect Skrillex and what he did with Bieber!"
>calls him a "fucking little hippie" and "a tool" for "liking to work with people"
What a whiny antisocial prick. Don't sit there and bawl that you're not relevant anymore when you're not willing to step out of your comfort zone in the industry, you joke.
>>
>>61062413
you're interpreting more into this than there actually is.
>>
File: fedora euphoria.gif (2 MB, 230x172) Image search: [Google]
fedora euphoria.gif
2 MB, 230x172
>performs exclusively for gamers
>lives in le extreme sports house
>le extreme energy drink
>>
>who do you hate more, joel or justin beiber? the thread
>>
>>61063247
I hate /mu/ more than either.
>>
Here's what the dead mouse doesnt understand
>Justin Bieber is a professional face/celebrity
>The people who write his songs are professional songwriters
>The people who produce his album are professional producers

Then dead mouse wants to be the face (but doesn't do it, and even wears masks to cover his face), wants to be the songwriter (which he rarely succeeds at, and wants to be the producer (which he is good at) and then he expects his thin-spread time and talent to cover the basses of many professionals working together with their own unique strengths to create something bigger and better?

It's like one guy building his own house, installing the plumbing, tiling the floors, painting it, and decorating the interior and expecting it to be more well received by the general public than a house built with a team of people who specialize in those specific areas.
>>
>>61063320

>Justin Bieber is a professional face/celebrity
>The people who write his songs are professional songwriters
>The people who produce his album are professional producers
I'm pretty sure that's exactly what Deadmau5 said

What you don't understand is that he's mad at the fact that he actually runs into guys like Bieber and he acts like he's such an artist even though he isn't

Not that people don't know that, but he was responding to a person who said "Bieber's new album was fire"

I would've said the same thing, you can't just keep playing along, I like Joel for sticking up for being a genuine creator

Whether you like his music or not he built his fortune by his own means and he writes and record his music, which clearly is his passion, and you HAVE TO respect that
>>
>>61063320
I just watched the video, dead mouse is only upset that the face is allowed to receive the vast majority of the recognition and acclaim for the entire body of work. In addition, the team responsible for songwriting and producing allow the face to take the credit and self aggrandize themselves on something that they have relatively little to do with
>>
>>61063320

when a developer hires contractors to build houses, you generally credit the developer himself for the overall result

but with justin bieber its like literally crediting one of plumbers for the whole house..
>>
>>61060088
Yeah, but he is technically right
>>
>>61060041
Deadmau5 only had like 2 good songs
He is right tho
>>
justin bieber album fire lol the worst part about it is him desu
>>
what justin beiber adds to the music isn'y "nothing", still takes talent. Should just be called by all of them, how about the mastering engineers?
>>
>>61063963

there's hundreds of kids with his "talent" who never get anywhere
>>
>>61064007
he writes melodies too, not just a voice

Theres millions of kids who can produce as good as skrillex and diplo too, yet theyre not as famous
>>
bored of canada
am i right guys? XD
>>
>>61064727

well meme'd :DDDDDDD
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.