[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Casual encounters with musicians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (30 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
30 KB, 225x225
Have you ever found an artist you know in the streets?
Have you ever tried to found one?

Pic related, Noah lives in Lisbon, but i've never seen him
>>
>>61059155
My family is good friends with Mike Portnoy because we met him through a friend. Not sure if that counts. He was over for dinner recently. Neat guy, if a bit stuck up sometimes
>>
Ran into Sufjan on the streets of Bristol before a concert. At first I was nervous and let him pass me by but then I sort of casually followed the direction he headed off in and ran into him again. Chatted for about one minute. P cool experience.
>>
>>61059155
I've said hello to Robert Wyatt countless times as I used to live near the town he lives in.
>>
>>61060508
I'd probably cream my jeans if I ran into Suffy
>>
>>61060612
I wonder why he wouldn't wear a disguise around his town.
so he could look different
every time
>>
>>61060798
It's a small town full of simpletons so I doubt he gets hassled
>>
>>61060860
the joke
-------------
your head
>>61060798
underrated post
>>
Talked about chess with the Tit
us Andronicus drummer. Also said hi to Patrick. It was very embarrassing and cringey. Still, the best moment of my life.
>>
I met 50 cent once
>>
I'm currently searching for Avey Tare.
>>
>>61061217
Buying vodka?
>>
>>61061270
Nah, he was in my city on tour, he's actually a pretty nice guy, especially compared to others.
>>
I saw Flying Lotus a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?"
I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw FlyLo trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>61061300
I'm laughing please tell me this isn't real
>>
>>61061324

How new are you?
>>
noah rarely leaves home

http://pitchfork.com/features/cover-story/reader/panda-bear/
>>
>>61061413
Well that was cute
>>
i fucked will toledo
>>
>>61061712
rright?
>>
>>61061413
i've been in that Principe Real garden countless times. nice thing to read though, thanks
>>
>>61059155
I really hate animal collective. Please tell Noah this if you see him.
>>
>>61059155
Passed A$AP Rocky in the Atlanta airport once. Was pretty surreal
>>
I saw Nardwuar in a record store once. Told him I liked his interviews and went on my way.

>>61060508
Sufjan seems like a really nice guy.
>>
File: rollinsJO.jpg (190 KB, 600x633) Image search: [Google]
rollinsJO.jpg
190 KB, 600x633
Was walking around a corner in Sydney and physically ran into Henry Rollins a few years ago. Knocked me to the ground. Got kinda mad and walked off without helping me up.

Pic related.
>>
Was working at Bakers Delight (aussie shop) and served flume. His credit card was denied so I had to hold his pizza for a lil while while he got cash out. He seemed a bit awkward desu and went red when his card didn't work.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.