[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We have been cursed again mu >>>61052955 What is their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (240 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
240 KB, 1500x1000
We have been cursed again mu
>>>61052955
What is their best album post Pinkerton
>>
File: file.png (115 KB, 267x265) Image search: [Google]
file.png
115 KB, 267x265
>>
>>61053057
3/4 of them are way more attractive than they deserve to be.
>>
So, does liking lesbians or chicks with lesbian tendencies make pinkerton any better?
>>
>>61053057
I'm pretty sure if you took everyone out of Weezer except Rivers and replaced them with session musicians there would be no sound difference

What do they even do
>>
EWBAITE is my favorite post pinkerton album.

Has there been any announcements for a new album yet? I know they released a couple singles recently but that's all I know.
>>
>>61053121
Screw you that long hair guy's vocals add character. Also, to answer OP's question, it's EWBAITE
>>
>>61053144
>>61053155
Ok take EWBAITE out of the equation as well
Nice dubs btw
>>
>>61053057
Either Maladroit or EWBAITE, Green is inferior to both and the rest of their albums are trash.
>>
>>61053121
pat writes songs
brian has a distinct voice
scott is a literal session musician, so you are right there
>>
every time weezer try to sound like old weezer, they sound terrible
every time weezer try something new, it sounds terrible
it's probably time to do another blue/pinkerton tour and call it quits.
>>
>>61053121
this is why losing matt sharp was so bad for the band
and did weezer ever give him the money he was owed for how much he contributed to the songs on pink and blue?
>>
>>61053057
EWBAITE of course
I find Red to be really interesting
Maladroit and Hurley are meh
Green is weak
Rattitude is terrible
And Make Believe must be the worst album I've heard in my life(not really)
>>
>>61053722
it was settled out of court so I would assume so
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.