[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
best yeezy tracks ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: kanye-west.jpg (67 KB, 1200x799) Image search: [Google]
kanye-west.jpg
67 KB, 1200x799
best yeezy tracks ?
>>
all of them literally, all of them
>>
>>61043908
good taste~
>>
none of them literally, none of them
>>
>>61043977
bad taste~
>>
>>61043943
a new photo surfaced today of kanye on his ipod at disneyworld, grinning. must be listening to his new shit. 'damn i've really done it again'
>>
Diamonds From Sierra Leone
>>
besy yeezy song to vape too?
>>
Favorite from him:
Devil in a New Dress
Diamonds are Forever
We Don't Care
Everything I Am
All of the Lights
Runaway
Roses
Heard em' Say
On Sight
Power
Lost in the World
Street Lights

Favorite of all time:
Never See Me Again
>>
1. Slow Jamz
>>
All Falls Down
Slow Jamz
Touch the Sky
Late
Hey Mama
Can't Tell Me Nothing
Flashing Lights
Say You Will
Street Lights
Gorgeous
Runaway
All of the Lights
>>
street lights
runaway
lost in the world
blood on the leaves
pinocchio story (underappreciated, pretty heavy feels tbvh)
>>
>>61046982
when i'm listening to pinocchio story and those fuckin singapore bitches start shrieking like a banshee when he's pouring his heart into the song i get PISSED

SHUT UP DAMN
>>
All of the Lights
Two Words
Touch the Sky
Runaway
Hey Mama
See Me Now
New Slaves
Power
Family Business
Lost in the World
>>
>>61047698
that's the whole point of the track
>>
gone is his goat
>>
Giving him a try since I see ppl on /mu/ saying Yeezus is a very good album.

I guess Yeezus is ok, I don't get what is so good about it the songs on it (no hate)
From My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, I do really like Dark Fantasy and Runaway, but further I don't have any songs which I find particularly good.

I mainly listen to prog metal, and really appreciate the technical skills and the 'badass' sound in the songs.

So I'm just wondering what do you appreciate about Kanye?
Again, no hate intended, just sincerely wondering
>>
File: 1450023811459.jpg (76 KB, 644x750) Image search: [Google]
1450023811459.jpg
76 KB, 644x750
>>61049638
Why did you choose his two worst albums?
>>
>>61049659
cuz' no clue

help me get into kanye/rap/hiphop
>>
File: arrow-head.gif (143 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
arrow-head.gif
143 KB, 500x400
>>61049729
listen to Public Enemy--It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back and Beastie Boys--Check Your Head
hip hop isn't about technical skill or complexity in the same way prob metal is
after that just follow an essentials chart off of the wiki or something
>>
>>61049729
First album is the best album
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.