[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i sing like him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: kingofdadrock.jpg (194 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
kingofdadrock.jpg
194 KB, 700x900
How do i sing like him?
>>
>>61041795
MOTHER
>>
>>61041795
Try to sing in a deeper voice I guess? Not everybody has the voice to sing like Jim, he's pretty singular
>>
Mimic Sinatra and get loaded while having occult interests
>>
>>61041875
yeah, pretty much this.

Jim could scream pretty good doe. Mix in some emphatic screaming to your croons.
>>
>>61041842
I WANT
>>
>>61041795
Start drinking heavily.
>>
>>61041898
TENDIES
>>
File: gwyneth karma.jpg (220 KB, 400x601) Image search: [Google]
gwyneth karma.jpg
220 KB, 400x601
>>61041873
How do i sing in a deeper voice. Without sounding like i have down syndrome or straining my throat?
>>
Take Peyote in the Desert and trip for a week.
>>
>>61041994
Vocal fry and diaphragm support.
>>
>>61041994
I don't know man, for me it just came naturally, although I can't say I sing like Jim. Theres probably youtube videos on this, but you may just not have that kind of vocal range. I know for certain there is lots of videos/articles on how to get the most out of your vocal range though. Just work with what you've got my dude.
>>
File: manic.jpg (202 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
manic.jpg
202 KB, 800x450
>>61042054
Can you link me to an article or video explaining this?
>>
Didn't Jim get his dick sucked while recording the vocals for a song once
>>
File: 1450050769407.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1450050769407.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>61042521
>>
>>61042521
Lol never heard that but Krieger said in an interview once that Jim was MIA before a gig at whiskey a go go so they ran up the street to his apartment to find jimmy tripping sack and they had to coax him out. That night they debuted The End live and Jim improved the whole Oedipus thing. Everyone liked it so much they decided to use it on the record
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.