[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am ashamed it took me this long to listen to this. It is so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Emergency And I.jpg (57 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Emergency And I.jpg
57 KB, 500x500
I am ashamed it took me this long to listen to this. It is so fucking good; 10/10 album for me for sure. What else should I listen to that is similar? Is the rest of the band's discog worth checking out? Also The Dismemberment Plan general.
>>
i was like you at first, woah THE GODLY ALBUM they could not top that, but then i listened to change, and then to "!", atm emergency and i sounds the least pleasable to me from their discog.
>>
>>61033443
i disagree, this is really the only album from this band you need to bother with. the other records have a few good tracks.
>>
>>61033443
>>61033502
Wow, those are some differing opinions. I was really worried that the album was going to be front-loaded when I listened to it the first time, but I am so glad I was wrong.
>>
what genre is that
>>
>>61033990
pizzacore for grown-ups
>>
File: stonerkaley.png (289 KB, 299x408) Image search: [Google]
stonerkaley.png
289 KB, 299x408
Please God I want more recs like this album, please help

please
>>
>>61033990
Post-Hardcore
>>
>>61034204
It's really not post-hardcore. I mean a lot of the guitar work is post-hardcore inspired but it's essentially just 90s college rock/ indie rock
>>
>>61034437
OK.
>>
Listen to Change, it's also very good
>>
any one else find it a tad boring with uptuned drums a bit irritating?
>>
>>61033367
a guilty pleasure, I rotate it a few times a year for jogging. Gyroscope and Memory Machine are the best tracks.
>>
Listen to Change for sure.
It's way more consistent in it's mood, so the spontaneity of Emergency is lost, but it makes up for it in just being sad as fuck.

Is Terrified has the most energy of their middle three albums, and is really exciting to listen to because of that.

! is a lot more juvenile and the punk-y then everything else they've done. But if you're into that, it's still solid for what it is.

I think Uncanny Valley just sucks, but some people like it. It sounds like another band trying to copy the dismemberment plan to me, but whatever, you might like it anyway.
>>
>>61033990
progressive indie rock / post-hardcore
>>
>>61033367
Oscar and the wolf -album: entity

Let mee know what you think
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abXzR8J7aHY&list=PLUrt7xqvnkEWbaP9JJFlIs2PYEmJBrwVM
>>
>>61036219
How is this supposed to be similar?
>>
>>61036239
it has some indie stuf and some of the same energy for me
>>
>>61036219
wow what the fuck this is nothing like E&I. do you listen to like 20 different bands tops or something? jeez
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.