[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Niggas on the Moon > Jenny Death Y / N?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: dg.jpg (39 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
dg.jpg
39 KB, 316x316
Niggas on the Moon > Jenny Death
Y / N?
>>
>>61029554
Yep

And it goes a little something like this:

NotM > (powergap) > Exmilitary > 1st half of GP = NLDW > TMS > JD > 2nd half of GP
>>
both good
>>
>>61029580
I disagree with this list.
>>
>>61029580
>JD is 2nd worst

literally what, and NotM is not their best imho
>>
>>61029554
Y its their best work
>>
>>61029580
>splitting up GP
fuck off.
>>
File: GLASS.gif (1 MB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
GLASS.gif
1 MB, 360x640
GP still their best album
>>
who cares
>>
No
Jenny Death is far better than NOTM. Both are god tier, but Jenny Death is perfect while NOTM has shit like Fuck Me Out
>>
>>61029554
Yes by far.
>>
>>61029554
both are good but Niggas on the Moon is by far their best work and one of the best albums of the decade.
>>
>>61032166
Yea, and Jenny Death has IBMWMFITUS, Why A Bitch Gotta Lie, and the whispering section in Pss Pss which is totally cringe imo. Idk, I think there's a lot more relentless repetition of fucking annoying stupid lyrics in Jenny Death, and lot of the riffs are boring. Some good tracks, but the instrumentation on NOTM is just far more interesting, less replicable, and the lyricism is more consistent.
>>
Jenny Death is leagues ahead of NOTM and it's not even close.

NOTM single-handedly held back TPTB
>>
>>61032526
>>61032643
God, I tried listening to Pss Pss just now and couldn't even make it through. It's a shame, because every part that doesn't have the whispering is great. But it seems to me one of the other members of the band thought they'd be cool and try some vocalization, and they have nowhere near the charisma or conviction that MCR has in his delivery. It's embarrassing to hear somebody try that hard and fail.
>>
>>61032663
Run of the mill guitar riffs and simplistic song structures with obvious hooks are more appealing to you, but NOTM is smarter and more original.
>>
>>61032643
Why a bitch gotta lie and pss pss are top-tier DG songs tho
>>
>>61032955
That being said, though, NOTM is superior
>>
>>61032643
What are you talking about, I Break Mirrors and Why a Bitch Gotta Lie are great

I agree with you on Pss Pss and boring riffs though. Although JD has some of my favorite DG songs, it also has some of the most uninteresting (Beyond Alive, Centuries of Damn, & DG 2.0)
>>
Neither, cause death grips is shit
>>
>>61033342
I just hate the relentless shouting of phrases that aren't even interesting.
>>
>>61032784
It also sounds like shit. More original is not always good. Repeating samples gets boring pretty fast.
>>
>>61033570
You just aren't open enough to get into something that isn't familiar. The guitar aesthetic is more comfortable because you already understand it. Also...

>Repeating samples gets boring pretty fast.

Isn't that hypocritical? If anything Jenny Death is more repetitive, and obviously it's sample based.
>>
>>61032643
Why a bitch gotta lie is fantastic though? The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>61033370
B T F O
T
F
O

>>61029554
I love Jenny Death but NOTM takes the cake for me.
>>
>>61029554
Y
>>
Of course yes
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.