[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is creep a bad song ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: thomy.jpg (198 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
thomy.jpg
198 KB, 630x420
Is creep a bad song ?
>>
>>61029418
objectively
>>
>>61029418
it's complex for pop and is a solid single
>>
File: 1449107437826.jpg (62 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1449107437826.jpg
62 KB, 500x500
>>61029418
It's just a good song gone popular.
>>
>>61029494
this

It's fun too. Singing it is a bitch if your voice is just short of tenor
>>
>>61029418
it's alright. i think they made the right move when they stopped playing it at shows though, that took some balls
>>
File: 21.jpg (915 KB, 1271x1605) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
915 KB, 1271x1605
>>61029494
>>61029532
>>61029553
IT'S A BAD SONG YOU FUCKS
>>
Thom Yorke (vocals): Right before we started working on OK, I was doing a solo tour where I would walk out onstage and say, “‘Creep’ is a bad song,” and that would be the whole show. I did that in hundreds of sold-out shows all around the world, because I wanted people to understand that “Creep” is a bad and not a good song.

Jonny Greenwood (guitar): Even after The Bends, we were still living in the shadow of “Creep,” and that was difficult. Especially for Thom. People would come up to him after shows and say, “Hi, Thom, we are all aware that ‘Creep’ is a good song,” and he would have to tell them that it’s actually bad. This happened all the time.

Philip Selway (drums): For many years, Thom tried to pay the pope a million dollars to replace the word “Amen” with the phrase “‘Creep’ is a bad song,” but the pope wouldn’t do it because he liked the song so much. Everyone loved that song.

Colin Greenwood (bass): It all came to a head when Bill Clinton said in his State of the Union address that “Creep” was a better song than the national anthem and both Republicans and Democrats gave him a half-hour standing ovation. We all sort of realized that we needed to create something big, or this song would come to define us.
>>
No, it's an okay song. It's just overplayed to hell and Radiohead fans are annoyed that that's the only song people know.
>>
>>61030062

This desu
>>
>>61029609
nice meme
>>
>>61030062
This is objectively the correct answer

Creep isn't even the best song on Pablo Honey
>>
>>61029609
Kek
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.