[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone tell me who composed this? I dont know my sheet music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
Can anyone tell me who composed this?
I dont know my sheet music
>>
Hitler
>>
>>61027074
Thanks
>>
Or if anyone could tell me how i could turn this sheet music into actually sound i'd be very happy.

I don't play any instrument as you might have guessed
>>
>>61027101
Dont bother, its a piece of shit

https://clyp.it/unxingus
>>
>>61027101
So you want someone to just explain to you how to both read sheet music and play an instrument? Is this a fucking joke?
>>
>>61027050
>who composed this?
Someone who either can't compose or really hates music.
>>
>>61027314
I'm just asking for help on finding the composer.
If you don't want to help, then fuck off you whiny cunt
>>
>>61027298
I do need to find the composer tho, thanks a lot for this
>>
>>61027346
>on finding the composer.
literally either a 12 year old or somebody who doesn't know his shit
>>
>>61027101
>I can't play an instrument
>I can't read sheet music
Why are you here?
>>
>>61027361
I don't know my shit, since usually i'm just interested in listening to music and i dont give a fuck about the rest.
But i have to find the composer of this for some sort of puzzle
>>
>>61027382
Why are you?
>>
>>61027050
>that f lydian fetish
JUST
>>
>>61027390
Look, I'd tell you if I knew but I really doubt that a well known composer would make something like this.
>>
>>61027390
so you want us to do your homework for you

fuck off
>>
>>61027390
Probably someone who doesn't know music theory and is shit at music is general.

Really not worth looking into.
>>
>>61027416
no, i want you to fuck off
>>61027412
then thanks for your help.

>>61027298
After hearing this, and nobody recognizing it i think it's probably only known in the netherlands.

Thanks for making this
>>
>>61027399
Because I'm not musically illiterate.
>>
>>61027457
But why are you in this thread if you're only going to act like a baby?
>>
>>61027470
>/mu/, the post
>>
>>61027504
I don't know my shit about music.
I need help on finding the composer of some piece of sheet music
I ask /mu/ for help

WEIRD HUH
>>
>>61027552
>I ask /mu/ for help
>WEIRD HUH

Yes, actually.
>>
>>61027050
Doing try to cheat the AIVD, we've taken your IP adress and invalidated your chance to win in our christmas puzzle.
>>
>>61027638
grappig
>>
>>61027652
Have you solved anything yet?
>>
>>61027050
It's for the dutch quiz, right? I have no clue, and didn't bother; the composer wrote only I, what the fuck? We have to guess by rhythm, I suppose, but there is no speed indication.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.