[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do you hate him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 1121x748) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 1121x748
>>
Because he's black
>>
I don't hate him, good kid mad city is a very good album
>>
We just hate the hype around him.
>>
newfag /mu/tants hate him because they don't have developed tastes and so they just act contrarian with everything.

racist /pol/tards hate him for obvious reasons

but the mature people of /mu/ (and admittedly the other redditor newfags here) like him because shit man he makes good music

and nobody can argue otherwise TBQH because in twenty years he'll be the Radiohead of this time and effectively infallible
>>
>>61026400
yup, stupid niggers making their objectively shit hippity hops and thinking they are sum kind of creative geniuses.
>>
>>61026400
>>61026421
>>>/pol/
>>
>>61026419
It's ironic because you are a newfag yourself, pretending to understand the workings of this board. Go back to reddit ya faggot.
>>
>>61026391
>lol i'm such a rebel
>drops a garbage verse on a taylor swift pop song
>>
>>61026400
THIS, FUCK OFF WHITE GUILT
>>
>>61026436
>>>reddit
>>
>>61026447
nah I've been here for years, obviously it doesn't fit everyone but it's obvious that I'm making a gross generalization.

well, it's obvious to non-autists I guess.
>>
>>61026465
Sorry, i probably came off a bit horny. Let me explain my erection.

>"newfag /mu/tants - just act contrarian with everything"
I disagree with this greatly. As the majority of the time it is the opposite. Many newfags tend to stick to the /mu/ charts and other such charts, and embracing the albums on said charts.

>"racist /pol/tards hate him for obvious reasons"
Duh

>"the mature people of /mu/ - like him because shit man he makes good music"
Well i assume mature is being used in the context of aged or more experienced users of /mu/. In my opinion they are typically the contrarians of the board, as they grow further away from the charts etc. and then adopt some kind of superior hipster mentality. This mentality results in them bashing the "mu-core", trendy shit etc.

i am a jewish billionaire
>>
>>61026626
>As the majority of the time it is the opposite.
I'm talking people who have been here a year and think they have "good" taste rather than total newfags
> In my opinion they are typically the contrarians of the board
in some cases but I've never seen any of the older members of /mu/ hating on Kendrick.
>>
File: 1442727912182.jpg (15 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1442727912182.jpg
15 KB, 640x480
because he's a little too hopped up on the 'Black Jesus/Neo-2pac' bit and fosters a stigma that if you don't like his music, you are racist

he also read a poem he wrote like he was at show and tell
at the end
of every
single
song

it read like a high schooler's work as well.
>>
>>61026664
DiD YOU KNOW LUCY IS A METAPHOR?
>>
>>61026664
Nice focus on his music, I could clearly see that you had no preestablished conclusions of him as an artist that you went into TPAB with.
>>
>>61026391

because people pretend he's the next mos def/talib kweli when in reality all he is saying is

>waaah, black on black crime
>waahh, you hate me honky
>wahhh, will you be a fan when the shit hits the fan
>waahh, this dick aint free

absolute trash. its tumblr tier pseudo conscious hip-hop, whining about shit but never trying to change this
>>
File: 1441360114558.jpg (27 KB, 500x319) Image search: [Google]
1441360114558.jpg
27 KB, 500x319
>>61026681
The OP question was regarding why I dislike him.
I stated why I do not care for Kendrick Lamar, the person.
His music is another discussion.

Are you angry that I don't like your false god?
>>
>>61026681
oh fuck off dude. there's no need to get passive aggressive like a 17 year old white girl just because he stated reasons why he did not like him.
>>
>>61026707
>I stated why I do not care for Kendrick Lamar, the person.
nobody gives a shit about him, this is /mu/-music.
I realize you lose track of that since you're mainly on /pol/.
>>61026724
he didn't though, he stated bullshit /pol/ shit.
if he wants to critcize the music he's free to.
>>
>>61026748
>BLOO BLOO IF YOU DON'T LIKE KENNY YOU'RE LITERALLY A /pol/ RACIST

Thanks for proving my point, dude!
>>
>>61026764
Well you're definitely not Tumblr with a pic related like >>61026664
>>
File: 1450081395466.jpg (15 KB, 462x462) Image search: [Google]
1450081395466.jpg
15 KB, 462x462
>>61026748
do you realize you just proved his point?

please, for the sake of yourself, go do some soul searching and find out why you're such a peeved little shit
>>
File: mattafactitneedintrest.png (510 KB, 600x574) Image search: [Google]
mattafactitneedintrest.png
510 KB, 600x574
I quite like him actually.
>>
>>61026391
i don't waste time hating people
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.