[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm starting to think her letter to Apple was just PR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (181 KB, 584x567) Image search: [Google]
image.png
181 KB, 584x567
I'm starting to think her letter to Apple was just PR
>>
All she does is PR
She is a businesswoman
>>
why wouldn't it be?
>>
eh, I could go either way.
>>
I've never disliked Taylor, but at what point did she get so big? By the time Red came around she was fucking huge and most of the normie girls I know sang nothing but her shit. And then 1989 was released, and suddenly she's the biggest pop star on the planet.

I don't get it. She's not a bad person or anything, but her music isn't deep or good or anything. A State of Grace is as good as she'll ever get, I think.
>>
>>61024538
She/her management are pros at this shit. Nearly every move she makes gets her more famous.
>>
>>61024538
She never got big, you just haven't disconnected yet.
>>
>>61024538
She's just be slowly building up over the last ten years, which happens to every Top 40 star at some point, and this is (probably) the apex of her popularity and success. Apparently she wants to quit music after her next album.

>isn't good
I dunno, I like her.
>>
Nothing about her public persona is genuine, and it's super obvious.
>>
Jonas Akerlund also directed the video for smack my bitch up
>>
>>61024548
But she doesn't do anything except get dumped by every famous person ever. And some charitable actions here and there.

>>61024596
I mean, 1989 isn't good. Red was better, I think. And Taylor doesn't have a decade around, does she? I first heard of her when she released that Romeo and Juliet song, but I thought her first single was Tear Drops on My Guitar or something? Like she's been around since late '07/early '08 barely, nah?

>>61024606
I don't think she's totally dishonest. Most people speak well of her.
>>
>>61024656
Her debut came out in 2006, so 9 years, close enough.
>>
>>61024367
her face looks so smooth in this pic i want to lick it
>>
Of course. She's still very cute though. Happy birthday taytay
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.