[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You Might Think He Loves You for Your Money But I Know What He
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: jamesrolfe.jpg (7 KB, 233x198) Image search: [Google]
jamesrolfe.jpg
7 KB, 233x198
You Might Think He Loves You for Your Money But I Know What He Really Loves You for It's Your Brand New Leopard Skin Pillbox Hat
>>
File: 1448871202838.png (517 KB, 458x542) Image search: [Google]
1448871202838.png
517 KB, 458x542
>>61016762
>>
death grips is so fucking AWESOME XD
>>
File: 1448179666940.png (719 KB, 845x416) Image search: [Google]
1448179666940.png
719 KB, 845x416
>>61016769
>>
>>61016786
>>
JUST
>>
>>61016762

God fucking dammit, I went about a month without seeing this meme and assumed it was finally fucking over, but I guess not. You just HAD to post it once again, didn't you? You felt SO fucking inclined to bring this cancerous piece of shit back to the face of this board, like it was your God given duty or some shit. This meme isn't even funny, m8, like seriously. It's fucking annoying, just like you. Every time I see this shit, I want to strangle the guy responsible for posting it, and that guy just happens to be you. So congratulations, you are officially a fag. I swear to God if I ever see this meme again I'm gonna bang my head against a wall. It's the most assinine thing on the planet, it's not entertaining, it's not funny, it doesn't even make any fucking sense. It's just a waste of space. This post could've gone to something that could actually have contributed to the planet, or even just this board, but no. Instead, it has to go to this fucking meme.

Please, just go outside or something. Find something better to do with your life than posting shitty memes that aren't even funny on a fucking image board for Chinese cartoons. Your mum's getting tired of you living in her basement.

Fucking idiot
>>
File: caucasionsausagefest.webm (1 MB, 976x418) Image search: [Google]
caucasionsausagefest.webm
1 MB, 976x418
rec me some music to listen to while my wife is getting banged by Tyrone
>>
>>61017608
Can someone explain this kekold meme to me? Is it just because of this one scene? Why are /v/tards so triggered by the idea of a black man kissing a white woman?
>>
>>61016762
what happened to moot
>>
>>61016762
Good Bob Dylan lyric
>>
>>61017681
The whole c u c k meme is a /tv/ meme that /pol/ took and memed it to death.
They probably feel threatened by the mere thought of a black man kissing a white woman.
>>
File: 1445062665343.gif (587 KB, 350x296) Image search: [Google]
1445062665343.gif
587 KB, 350x296
>>61017681
>good goyim, good
>there is nothing wrong with racemixing
>why arent you being cuked by that disgusting ni.. I mean fine gentleman
>>
>>61017772
>They probably feel threatened by the mere thought of a black man kissing a white woman.
It's the same resentment /r9k/ feels towards Chad, just with a racial twist.
>>
>>61017772
>They probably feel threatened by the mere thought of a black man kissing a white woman.

get a load of this degenerate cucckold
>>
>>61017557
>God fucking dammit, I went about a month without seeing this meme and assumed it was finally fucking over, but I guess not. You just HAD to post it once again, didn't you? You felt SO fucking inclined to bring this cancerous piece of shit back to the face of this board, like it was your God given duty or some shit. This meme isn't even funny, m8, like seriously. It's fucking annoying, just like you. Every time I see this shit, I want to strangle the guy responsible for posting it, and that guy just happens to be you. So congratulations, you are officially a fag. I swear to God if I ever see this meme again I'm gonna bang my head against a wall. It's the most assinine thing on the planet, it's not entertaining, it's not funny, it doesn't even make any fucking sense. It's just a waste of space. This post could've gone to something that could actually have contributed to the planet, or even just this board, but no. Instead, it has to go to this fucking meme.
>Please, just go outside or something. Find something better to do with your life than posting shitty memes that aren't even funny on a fucking image board for Chinese cartoons. Your mum's getting tired of you living in her basement.
>Fucking idiot
>>
Does baldness predicate being a YouTube star, or vice versa?
>>
>>61020166
>>God fucking dammit, I went about a month without seeing this meme and assumed it was finally fucking over, but I guess not. You just HAD to post it once again, didn't you? You felt SO fucking inclined to bring this cancerous piece of shit back to the face of this board, like it was your God given duty or some shit. This meme isn't even funny, m8, like seriously. It's fucking annoying, just like you. Every time I see this shit, I want to strangle the guy responsible for posting it, and that guy just happens to be you. So congratulations, you are officially a fag. I swear to God if I ever see this meme again I'm gonna bang my head against a wall. It's the most assinine thing on the planet, it's not entertaining, it's not funny, it doesn't even make any fucking sense. It's just a waste of space. This post could've gone to something that could actually have contributed to the planet, or even just this board, but no. Instead, it has to go to this fucking meme.
>>Please, just go outside or something. Find something better to do with your life than posting shitty memes that aren't even funny on a fucking image board for Chinese cartoons. Your mum's getting tired of you living in her basement.
>>Fucking idiot
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.