[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU PUT THIS SHIT IN YOU EAR MU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
>>
>>61013477
How do you listen to music?
>>
File: tumblr_mjvpj06HPg1rbmq3zo1_500.jpg (18 KB, 432x216) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjvpj06HPg1rbmq3zo1_500.jpg
18 KB, 432x216
>literally the first result if you google in-ear headphones
>buying in-ear headphones
>in-ear headphones
>>
>>61013477
are your ear cavities triangular?
>>
>>61013561
>buying in-ear headphones
Yeah they work well
>>
>>61013561
They come with most phones/portable media devices. Better than using over-ears when in public.
>>
>>61013477
I don't. But my bf does it for me. Just once. With his sexy pink dickhead.
>>
File: teufel-aureol-massive.33290054.jpg (20 KB, 349x400) Image search: [Google]
teufel-aureol-massive.33290054.jpg
20 KB, 349x400
you don't

you buy these superior comfy pieces of german engineering
>>
>>61013561
>being that guy who wears over ear headphones around his neck
>>
ehehehe

lolllll
>>
>>61013561
most people are a lot more comfortable wearing in ears in public, cause they think they'll look pretentious or whatever.
plus, if you're doing anything active you're probably going to want in ears.
also price factor.
>>
>>61013649
>not being that guy who carries a big fucking boombox on his shoulder blasting music wherever he goes
>>
File: img_0076.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
img_0076.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
>>61013533
>>
>>61013649
Rarely, but so what?
>>
>>61013561
Yeah, and what, you fucking autist? I'm using the same kind as pic related so I just used the first picture that came up. I use headphones at home but I don't want to be that neckbeard that awkwardly takes out headphones every time I want to listen in public.
>>
>>61013681
>plus, if you're doing anything active you're probably going to want in ears.
hm, i can't stand in-ear headphones because the hurt my ears and i can run with overhead headphones just fine.

>also price factor.
yeah, i can see that
>>
>>61013722
>but I don't want to be that neckbeard that awkwardly takes out headphones every time I want to listen in public.
Dude, i don't care if you want less sound quality and more pain in your ears because you are afraid that somebody will laugh at you.
>>
Enjoy your impacted ear wax and higher risk of pemanent hearing loss in-ear plebs
>>
1. Open mouth
2. Insert into ear with mouth open
3. Shut mouth
4. Secures them more securely
>>
>>61013712
It's not a big deal. /mu/'s overly self conscious because they know they're awkward and more likely to get judged. Normies do it all the time.
>>
>>61013700
Man, that's deep.
>>
>>61013644
>headphone hair
nty
>>
>>61013910
philosophically?
>>
>>61013882
they dont really though.
>>
>>61013926
>having a hairstyle that gets ruined that way
how do you live this way
>>
>>61014013
Who? Normies? I see business men, teenagers and mid 20s hipsters alike all wearing headphones all the time. Who would even judge you for that?
>>
>>61013765
get better earbuds you special snowflake and I really doubt you can actually run with over ears
PS: you really do look autistic out in public mr. snowflake
>>
Do in ears really cause that much pain to people? Most have adjustable bud sizes in the case when they are bought.
>>
Any advantage to using 1 flange silicon tips over foam tips on IEMs?
>>
>>61014164
>Do in ears really cause that much pain to people?
To some, depends on your ear canals naturally
>>
Headphones for at home, serious listening.
Earbuds for on the bus or some shit
>>
>>61013765
> muh superiority audio quality
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.