[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU are the only thing stopping yourself from creating the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
YOU are the only thing stopping yourself from creating the best album ever made. If you set your put to it, you can achieve it.
>>
>if you set your put to it

damn...
>>
I already created it
>>
its only like 25% done be patient
2016 watch this space
>>
what makes you think you deserve to hear it
>>
>If you set your put to it

holy shit how come i never thought of this
>>
I'd love to write and record music but I don't know how or where to begin, or even what instrument or style I'd go for.
>>
>>61004567
everytime i try to write a song it always comes out as some shitty pop song
>>
>2015
>not setting your put to it

baka desu senpai
>>
>>61004629
>>61004549
>>61004495

is this a new meme?
>>
I can't change the tone of my voice to make it sound good enough in the best album ever made.
I will make a sheet that should hold on for centuries until someone with the perfect voice sings in it.
>>
SET YOUR PUT TO IT
ET YOUR PUT TO IT
T YOUR PUT TO IT
YOUR PUT TO IT
OUR PUT TO IT
UR PUT TO IT
R PUT TO IT
PUT TO IT
UT TO IT
TO IT
TO IT
O IT
IT
TO IT
>>
>>61004478
K...keep me posted
>>
>>61004782
stop marketing your shit on here faggot
>>
>>61004782
reported
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 446x456) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 446x456
>>61004478
>tfw I read this half an hour ago, set my put to it an already made a bunch of amazing sings
>>
oh man
just set my get to it all the time
never thought to set my put to it!
>>
>>61004478
Thanks dude I did my first EP thanks to your advices
https://soundcloud.com/user-774253142-28309460/hoble-ep
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.