[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>current favorite song >current feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 31
File: tfw 2.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
tfw 2.gif
13 KB, 633x758
>current favorite song
>current feels
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI_eqm8H7Hs

Unsure where about my standing in a girl's emotional life. I'm asking her out on Tuesday, but she's just so aloof I'm not sure if she's that into me. I'm telling myself that she's shy, but I can't be sure.
>>
File: 1445531179679.jpg (127 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1445531179679.jpg
127 KB, 1024x768
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM3waZoBHTA

Some dude stole my bong
>>
>>60998452
>>60998454
/mu/ in a nutshell
>>
That Voice Again of Peter Gabriel
i want to kill myself
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmGVIvf8Q6s
>blowing it
>>
>>60998452
do it, good luck
>>
>>60998452
worth trying bro. there's nothing to lose. getting no for an answer isn't that bad.
>>
>current favorite song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQRJurmw3iM

>Current Feel
Sick as fuck, tired, but unable to sleep.
>>
>>60998559
I was just about to post unwound, nice. I've been really enjoying new plastic ideas recently. I'd recommend watching early simpsons. It tends to make me feel better when I'm under the weather
>>
File: 1357281747868.gif (488 KB, 500x260) Image search: [Google]
1357281747868.gif
488 KB, 500x260
>current favorite song
washer - slint

>current feel
just finished finals + got an internship, so some relief, although im exhausted

i still miss her a lot, even though i know it had to end

still trying to remember what i do with myself when not at uni and struggling to cope with feelings of loneliness
>>
>>60998653
>new plastic ideas
>early Simpsons
If you tell me you love transmetropolitan, we've reached singularity
>>
>>60998514
>>60998558
Thank you.

I will. I don't want to doubt that for the rest of my life. I really like her.
>>
>>60998719
>transmetropolitan
Nope but I can see myself getting into it. Thanks for the rec
>>
>current favorite song
Grouper - Alien Observer, or
Rivulets - you are my home
>current feels
Absolute loneliness. I don't really want to be a part of any social scenarios but I don't want to be alone either. I think I just long for some idealistic kind of love that probably doesn't exist. In this moment i'm okay anyway.
>>
>>60998452
Stop giving a fuck about if she likes you or not. Be confident and just ask her, dude
>>
>>60998767
It's one chick, don't put this in a lifetime perspective
>>
File: 1393999550928.jpg (138 KB, 579x570) Image search: [Google]
1393999550928.jpg
138 KB, 579x570
>Song

Animal Collective - Fireworks

Mainly out of nostalgia

>Feel

Missing the one qt i used to talk to. Also the one person i used to talk to. Feeling lonely

>>60998714
>i still miss her a lot, even though i know it had to end
IKTFB. We're gonna make it
>>
>Stevie Nicks - It's Only Love

>I'm worried - I'm becoming addicted to sissy hypno; past few days it's been the only thing I can think about.
>>
File: 1448056400123.jpg (90 KB, 567x736) Image search: [Google]
1448056400123.jpg
90 KB, 567x736
>>60998401
>song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y6DNQdlxNo
>feels
5 days without food has made me rather sick
i just want to wither away and die right now
i wish time would pass faster even though it's already passing fairly quickly, boredom and fatigue are killing me
i think i may have to crawl my way into the shower but i don't know if i can do it
>>
File: 1358067364929.gif (499 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1358067364929.gif
499 KB, 500x281
>>60998868
she was my first everything

but she's thousands of miles away now

im so scared ill never find another one like her, you know?
>>
File: 1448621906911.jpg (616 KB, 2100x3150) Image search: [Google]
1448621906911.jpg
616 KB, 2100x3150
>5.15 The Angels Have Gone
>gotta do something with this life
>>
>Pink Guy | Kill Yourself
>suicidal
>>
>>60998862
I feel she's the one, man. I don't know why, but I can actually see us together without me cringing or anything. And I already failed to tell someone how I felt once, and I have never stopped regretting that.

Sorry the blog, I'll shut up now.
>>
>>60998454
Bong thief's are the worst kind of criminals
>>
>>60999026
i feel u mane
new frank is good tho
>>
>>60999139
Yeah. I prefer his more personal beats from the Jojivlogs but they're shit quality audio...
>>
>acid bath - bones of baby dolls
>I want to make new friends, especially ones involved in the music scene, off campus in the city but every time I go to a local show either my social anxiety kicks in or I get separated from the people I talk to like I did today
>>
>current favourite song
joy division-isolation
>feel
an hero
>>
>>60998401

骨架的 - Anywhere

He's fucking other guys, I'm working in a foreign country, it's over.
>>
>>60998963
Yeah i feel you anon.

Same here, she's going far away and i pussied out before telling her how i felt.

She was pretty cute, but the real thing that got me was her god tier personality.

I don't think I'll settle for less now
>>
>>60999038
this is cute who is she
>>
>>60999245
same

i started talking to her cause she was cute but then she also has a heart of gold, and as i got to know her better i realized how she was even more amazing than i thought

never thought id end up taking her home with me

no regrets, but there are definitely some memories now that are really painful, and im scared i wont find someone as good as her again
>>
>>60999241
>joy division
Kill yourself
>>
>>60998714
Literally my other feel right now. Also literally one of my other favorite songs right now. Are you me if I decided to post THAT feel instead of the one I did?

>tfw she moved away and she's in some sort of mid life crisis thing/is messed up from how she was raised when she has an aversion to having people rely on her personally like that do we just agreed to have an open relationship.

>tfw I want to fuck other people but I can't because I'm too autisticand I feel like a kek rn
>>
>>60999307
Kek*

>>60999038
FUCK ME THIS SIMILAR FEEL

>>60999288
For me she was a girl that I met at a punk festival that started out as a qt jap .real and shoegaze chick but ended up meaning more to me.
>>
>>60999355
Metal*

I feel like stressing how similar my situation is to you buddy... Iktf so Fucking hard.
>>
>>60999295
dude am i talking to myself? literally the same thing happened to me - except i never revealed to her how i felt, and it kills me - I almost got there but being the sperg i am i backed out at the very last minute and she kind of had a sad disappointed look on her face.

How long is she going? Surely we can win them back
>>
>>60999299
can u not
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW1NTN5vMyY

bored
>>
>>60998714
>>60998963
>>60999038
>>60999245
This is just a giant combination of literally me. Except replace the reason I talked to her with originally a quick hookup turned into something more
>>
>been having trouble sleeping
>when I do get to sleep, I end up waking up way late
>Want to make music but suck at guitar, writing lyrics and singing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZupDIa9e2LE
>>
>>60999288
This girl that's in my major. She graduates this week which is why I'm pressured to tell asking her out. We've been talking maybe half of the semester. I've had a crush on her for a year now, but didn't know how to approach her since she's so silent.

She basically talked to me one day and I took it from there. It is quite baffling to think that she's remained single for so fucking long. I mean, she's anyone that talks to her for more than 20 minutes would agree. It baffles ME that I didn't notice how cute she was until the end of the semester a year ago. Ever since I realized, I have been unable to get her out of my mind.

So yes, I brought this upon myself for being a fucking pussy. What really sold me is that I think I caught her glancing at me several times and looking away nervously.
>>
File: 1441846381641.gif (2 MB, 245x275) Image search: [Google]
1441846381641.gif
2 MB, 245x275
>song
Back on The Map - Kacey Musgraves

>feels
like I'm outside and no one will let me in. The need for companionship and love
>>
File: hug.gif (629 KB, 450x250) Image search: [Google]
hug.gif
629 KB, 450x250
>>60999307
i dunno man
she was better than me, i dont know that feel

i also dont want to just fuck random people, i only want to fuck people i love

>>60999397
it started by just seeing her in line, then we started hanging out and talking and it was tough but i told her i liked her a lot and we started going out and then we went on a weekend trip with some people and after i manned up and kissed her and after that it just flowed freely until she said she loved me and i said i loved her too and then she left the next day

not gonna lie, it hurts, but i have no regrets

but its over, we go to different unis, live in different places. who know where we'll end up.

we tried distance for a little bit, until we ended it because we didn't know when we'd be together again. maybe in some universe the stars will align and we will be in the same place for an extended period of time and the spark will reignite, but for all intensive purposes, its over for good and i need to move on.

but she's changed me for the better, and for that, i'll always love her
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoTehhwo7Iw

>tfw you think you're finally over someone but then a memory hits you and you cry until you sleep
>>
>>60999510
i feel you so hard anon
>>
>>60999521
:(
>>
>song
nadja - only shallow cover
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGhCNUaCJE4
>feel
totally confused, super super hung over from a party last night. always been a beta tfw no gf, messaged this qt quiet girl from my old school that I have talked to once before, agreed to go on a date, we had sex last night on our third date, no fucking idea what is going on, feels like a dream. sex is fucking difficult. this girl likes me so much and we have just met, I like her too, but it's just so crazy. walls of noise are helping me out rn
>>
>yesterday text my friend asking him if he wants to go to a show with me, i wanted to celebrate this semester ending
>calls me at 9pm tells me he is with another of our friends, asks me if i want to go to a party with them
>sure
>go to said party
>it's fucking shit, you know the kind, bro dudes and basic bitches, shitty music
>get drunk as fuck
I don't remember what happens here
>wake up in the hospital my mother tells me my friend was drunk too and crashed the car
>i'm fine btw nothing broken just scratches and shit
>worst hangover ever until some hours ago
>finally got the strenght to shower the vomit and stuff away a little while ago
I feel like i should feel worse than i do, i really just feel bad about the hospital bill and the embarrasment of my family seeing me like this, everybody says i'm a really calm and "responsable" guy

Other feels
>tfw no gf
>tfw i have no idea what i'm going to do everyday, usually my classes keep me occupied
>tfw depressed
>tfw no one shows interest in me most of the time
>tfw i think she doesn't like me that way

Song's either Fishmans - Long Season or Sufjan Stevens - Impossible Soul
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R_3mXZBsuU
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maUwBlJ6CiE
>>
>>60999507
Not wanting to fug people you don't feel romantically involved in is OK I understand that, but don't think that she's better than you.

Clearly you're as good as her or else why would she go for you?
>>
>>60999560
and I am moving across the world from her in a month for 6 months or a year.
>>
The Knife - Heartbeats

missing my oneitis
>>
>>60999507
>but its over, we go to different unis, live in different places. who know where we'll end up.

Yeah same, and I've been doing nothing but getting drunk alone for the past two months and thinking about her. I think i need closure myself, If I were to ever move on. I don't understand how we could go through all we went through and have it just end like that. Fuck i'm a faggot.

Anyway good luck with your future endeavors, anonymous.
>>
>>60999604
fair enough, heh
>>
>>60999676
its alright man, i feel you

but you gotta know there are other ones out there, and clearly its difficult for you to confess feelings. it was honestly pretty miserable for me at first (although i will admit it was worth it.)

chin up man, we're gonna make it, but it starts with moving on.
>>
>>60998401
>Song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHrc3J_aKRI
>Feels
Please don't leave me. Don't fall for someone else.
>>
>>60998452
had the same thing, then I asked, she accepted, and nothing changed. shy girls, blue balls. good luck.
>pleb feels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJghf2OcW1s
>>
Abba Zaba - Captain Beefheart

Feeling a bit tired, but mostly good.
>>
>Duster - Inside Out
>It's way too warm here, not christmas-y at all, which is disappointing. I'm at a point in my life where I have possibly the least contact I've ever had with people. I don't think my dad is even planning to take me to dinner on my birthday on Monday, and I know he did so for my sister last month. In general, feeling like my whole dad's side of the family hardly exists to me, and at this point I'd be glad to keep it that way, except my dad I guess. For as shit a father as he is, I still love him, because in the past few years, he's tried. Still have no friends really, but I think I can change that. Playing in a band, but the dumb fuckers keep postponing practice even tho we're trying to play like all the time rn. Not their fault but JESUS FUCK COME ON. Love my gf, but she's not the one, and her work might end up putting her in boston, which would make me so happy because foremost, she needs the change, and secondly, cause for amicable breakup. Overall, I should be doing a lot worse than I am. But I think the worst of it all is that it doesn't feel a single thing like Christmas. Fucking growing up, dude.

I don't really have an image for this. Does anyone have like a wojack image that's just like really mild? Like maybe a slightly weary look, but not like full on 5 o clock shadow bags under the eyes deal?
>>
File: 1446020919656.gif (2 MB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1446020919656.gif
2 MB, 500x377
>>60998401
The Choke by skinny puppy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo8WARq2t-Y
>feelin pretty good senpai
>feelin quite adventurous
>>
>>60998401
>Royksopp - Eple
>Decided to give girl a second chance, she is doing the same bullshit over and over. I had some major depression issues this summer caused by some other girl and lost all illusions about love. Going to cut off all contact with her and just keep focusing on my research.
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLHuu3Ygvns

i had a great fucking day and now i'm a bit drunk with a couple bottles of jameson and singing and clapping along to this all by myself and celebrating my marginal superiority over minorities
>>
>>60999795
good choice
good feel
>>
Current favorite song: Anthems For A Seventeen-Year-Old Girl

Current Feel: It's my birthday, but maybe I should die?
>>
Only Skin - Joanna Newsom

A tad bit worried about how I did on my o-chem final.

Another tad bit worried because I met a cute girl after the exam and she asked me to add her on Facebook before I gave her a ride home. She hasn't accepted the request yet. Hope it's because she hasn't checked her Facebook and not because she thinks I'm some sort of creep.

And then a bit more worried because I have a little more than a month to rake in $870 to register for spring semester and I don't know how I'm gonna do it.

Everything will turn out OK, it always does.
>>
>>60999856
Do it faggot
>>
>>60998951
Im sorry anon, please don't do it.
>>
>>60999894
awww, if she asked you to add her im sure she like you!

good luck anon :)
>>
Out of the new songs it has to be Floridada, sorry to meme

As for current feel, a kid in my econ class kind of came out of the closet to me by overtly hitting on me. This is not the first time this happened to me, and I mean specifically guys that you would think are straight unless they told you. Why do seemingly straight guys get the idea that I am the guy to start hitting on. Am I gay and I don't even know it?
>>
Macross 82-99 | A Million Miles | Horsey (ft. Sarah Bonito)
Kill me all already
>>
>>60999894
go to your nearest trucker stop and start sucking some dick
>>
>>61000057
Thanks anon. We got to her apartment like at 9 and we had a long day of exams, so I'm not ruling out the possibility that she crashed when she got home. That's probably what happened. Anyways, we'll see tomorrow.
>>
>Run Away With Me - Carly Rae Jepsen

Sitting in the dark, music video on repeat, and crying because I'm a heartless piece of shit and too socially awkward to talk to new girls. I'll never have anyone to run away with. I'll never get to share my thoughts with a qt girl that I accidentally ran into at the store. I'll never have that connection. My brother keeps telling me that it'll just happen, I'll just "find the one randomly" but it hasn't in the past 4 years and it won't ever happen

I'm ready to pull the trigger, /mu/. Please save me
>>
>>61000125
Good idea. Might do this if I get desperate.
>>
>>60999819
>it doesn't feel a single thing like christmas
iktf
>>
>Song
So Long - The Palmer Squares
>Feels
Finals are gonna shit on my face, starting to realize that getting a gf shouldn't be my only worry
>>
>Song?
Wild Dogs - Get Divorced! by Jordaan Mason and The Horse Museum
>Feel?
Like shit, just came back from Jeff Rosenstock and Modern Baseball concert, meet up with Emo/Pop Punk qt from a couple weeks back
Been looking forward to this for a while, after I show up and meet her, she seems kind of happy to see and I talk with her a bi, begin to plan to ask her out, but as soon the opening act showed up she wanted get into middle of the biggest group of people, spreg out and say I'll just stick by the wall, after the show she seems like she really wants to stay and she really wants me to go, keeps saying bye to me and shit
I feel pretty, I went not even listening to and let alone like Modern Baseball, Tiny Moving Parts or Sorority Noise, I mainly went for her and Jeff, was pretty bad but at least I got to take a photo with Jeff
>>
TWIABP - I Will Be Okay. Everything.

>tfw starting my first job monday
>>
>>61000147
I'm too awkward to function too anon and I have had suicidal thoughts in the past. I can't really tell you how to get over them. It sounds stupid but the Paris attacks and them my friend going missing (still not found, everyone is losing hope at this point) and seeing everyone sad after those events made me realize that dying before it's really your time sucks and there is stuff to live for.
>>
>>60999894
Wow you're fucked beyond repair.
>>
>>61000183
>starting to realize that getting a gf shouldn't be my only worry
Can't wait for this feeling to hit all the 19-year-olds on this site.
>>
>>61000174
It's because there won't be snow in africa this christmastime anon. It will feel like christmas for me when finals are over. it will never feel like christmas again for the people in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN4Uu0OlmTg
>>
File: 5845376.jpg (39 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
5845376.jpg
39 KB, 300x300
>I Am Not Shizo Abe- Xinlisupreme

>getting sick so I had to cancel going to a friend's housewarming party and his gf seems pissed at me but she's always been dramatic so I'm not about to lose any sleep over it but I do still feel slightly guilty
>>
just paid $900 rent. about to start an unpaid internship. dad just got laid off. im fucked guys
>>
>>61000226
Why? The only thing that's truly stressing me out are the $870. The other two are just little worries.
>>
File: 1402265404442.jpg (39 KB, 400x479) Image search: [Google]
1402265404442.jpg
39 KB, 400x479
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kNipUxO_Dw

>we had an actual conversation and it seemed like she actual enjoyed talking to me

song kinda unrelated since I feel like a fucking champion rn
>>
>>61000228
>24
>haven't had a girlfriend since high school

It's like a slow decent into depression and self-hatred
>>
File: happy feels.png (5 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
happy feels.png
5 KB, 645x773
Song: tUnE-yArDs - You Yes You
Feel:
>tfw everything feels like it might work out for once

I'm still figuring out how to tell my family and friends that I'm a faggot though
>>
>>61000319
Just start casually calling other people faggots. Then when they call you out, be like "well I can say it cause etc."
>>
>>61000339
Yeah that could maybe work with my friends but I still have the family. I wouldn't care too much but honestly they ask me about relationships once every 5 seconds and make homophobic comments about every 10. I'm not completely distraught about it, but I just get a bit anxious around them
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACQ8d0kbmxQ

Love the vocals
>>
>>60998452
not bad, best luck. be an adult and just ask her, you can't go through life not opening doors because you are afraid they may not lead anywhere
>>60998454
poor guy, best wishes. Music reminds me of going to see a play
>>60998512
dang, wish I had this song when I was growing up
>>60998559
this has a really excellent sound to, I can see how this would get them feels
>>60998714
good shit, right in them feels
>>60998814
Alien Observer is alright, I like that room filled with sound feel. I'm getting that sadness.
>>60999241
I like the contrasting sound and lyrics, I wanna get up and shiggle around but then I read the lyrics and I want to sit and think
>>60999405
I love this, sound like this fills my ears with wonderment
>>60999489
this music makes me think Depeche Mode, 2gud. album art makes me kek
>>60999584
I could see listening to this if I was baked, not feeling it at this time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSi_FE52TAY
This is where I go when I am in a dark place, reflecting on my past and fighting to understand myself. Helps me deal with the memories and effects of the home abuse when I was child
>>
>>61000319
Order some assless chaps and some denim booty shorts and let them see them when you open the box. They'll get the point.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iakffnTNT5w
>>
>>60998401
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iC0YXspJRM

It's an abstract kind of feel.
>>
the little part in dopethrone that's less than 30 seconds long, don't know what it's called

i also feel kinda shitty because waiting for drugs
>>
>song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcRKZkk79-w
>feel
It's my birthday but I loathe all the attention and presents I'm getting; I feel I don't deserve any of it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5vNZuoW0bo
>>
File: SongOfFeels.jpg (66 KB, 669x668) Image search: [Google]
SongOfFeels.jpg
66 KB, 669x668
Anal Del Rey - Honeymoon
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPU8XJcA__k

>tired after working a double-shift this morning and afternoon
>relieved I've got almost all of my homework and projects turned in
>nervous and tense as fuck for finals this coming week
>tfw just want to be cozy in bed with my bf but don't get to see him until tomorrow
>>
File: 1449677684065.jpg (92 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1449677684065.jpg
92 KB, 960x960
>The Antlers - In the Attic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEUssSaVF9Y

>final exams coming on
>tfw anxious and lonely, not seeing/having any friends, only studying
>I saw like 4 shooting stars yesterday night while gazing at the stars and that was really really beautiful
>>
>Young The Giant - Waves
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvqQ4lvR_Po

>Made mistakes
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 1334x1240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 1334x1240
The Purple Bottle - Animal Collective

Away from home for 4 months now, she's teaching English in China until February, I barely get to talk to her but it's the absolute best when she calls. All I can think about is how amazing summer was with her, we both did way too much acid and had a crisis but she kept me grounded and I haven't been the same since honestly, can't stop thinking about sitting in the passenger seat of her car with the warm summer air and talking endlessly.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo85icIUyNw
>life hasn't gone the way I want it, I've fucked up a lot, and I don't really have a future
>>
File: 1449611593059.png (69 KB, 330x330) Image search: [Google]
1449611593059.png
69 KB, 330x330
>Iron and Wine - Jezebel

https://youtu.be/990kOZxIOKw

>I've been depressed lately
>>
File: folder.jpg (326 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
326 KB, 1500x1500
Vanessa Carlton - River
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhkClGF9ZMk

smoking the last of my weed and drinking the last of my coffee tonight, planning on going cold turkey in the morning

hold me mu
>>
>>61002487
she knows the Chinese ballet
>>
test i better not be b&
>>
File: greenery and cat.jpg (1018 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
greenery and cat.jpg
1018 KB, 1920x1080
>>61002506
>Jezebel
The best Iron and Wine song.
>>
>happy mondays - olive peel
>tfw rc benzo addiction on top of vast quantities of pregabilin now being prescribed for my anxiety

can't even complain i'm feeling great i guess the paradox in itself is the substances are making me not give a fuck to an escalating dependant on the substances
>>
>>61002552
?
>>
File: canIborrowafeeling.jpg (88 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
canIborrowafeeling.jpg
88 KB, 1024x1024
>A song for the deaf - QOTSA
>Asked my qt 3.14 friend on a date and she said yes, ecstatic but also really nervous.
>>
>>61002591
Fucking awesome, dude. Good luck!
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 250x250
Chairlift - Cool As A Fire

i feel like i'm rushing through my days and i'll either make it through the next four months intact or spiral spectacularly off the rails and ruin everything
>>
>>61002591
Hoping the best for you, anon.
>>
>>61002552
What is he saying
>>
>>61002552
mild jej
>>61002573
>>61002620
can't believe people didn't get such an obvious reference
>>
>>61002637
I honestly have no idea
>>
>>61002655
Animal Collective - The Purple Bottle

Second verse

>You get me freaked freaked freaked on Preakness
>I've never met a girl that
>Likes to drink with horses
>Knows her Chinese ballet
>I must admit you smell like fruity nuts and good grains
>When you show my purple gaze a thing or two at night.
>>
>>61002591
Was mad, but these news cheered me up
>>
>>61002552
she's the purple in me, man.
>>
>current favourite song
weezer - surf wax america

>current feels
i played a gig on wednesday and a two friends of a female member of my band who were there just sent me friend requests, one of them is really qt and i think she likes me but i cant tell whether she has a boyfriend or not

also im too awkward to message her because if she ignores it, shes going to tell the girl in my band about it and then im going to feel like a complete twat
>>
>>61002700
just be honest dude, either way you'll be relieved after asking -- however it turns out
>>
>Current Favourite Song
Freddie Gibbs- Forever and a Day
>Current Feel
Not really feeling anything, not in the sense I feel empty but I kinda just feel content with everything, not happy but not sad if you get what I mean.
>>
>>60998452
She's probably just stuck up. I can almost guarantee that. I mean, we're talking about a girl after all, right?
>>
File: 1447819418792.jpg (227 KB, 579x1024) Image search: [Google]
1447819418792.jpg
227 KB, 579x1024
>>60998401
I Hate Myself - To A Husband At War

depression and anxiety basically
>>
>Current Favorite Song
SOKO - Lovetrap

>Current Feel
Stuck re-falling in love with girls that want nothing more than flings.Trying my best to not think about about the girl who I almost killed myself over 3 years ago. Only girl whose touch made me feel whole is three states away and has a boyfriend. On top of that I have my first taste of college finals starting monday.
>>
>>61002694
Glad you feel better, what was the problem anon?
>>
Carly Rae Jepsen - Boy Problems

Feelin' pretty good that I don't got boy problems. Or really any problems other than the fact that I just ran out of gouda cheese to snack on.
>>
>>61002936
You'll be right friend. I believe in you
>>
File: 580.jpg (98 KB, 580x580) Image search: [Google]
580.jpg
98 KB, 580x580
>the holy roman empire - shipping intl.
>tfw my wife was penetrated by a black man with his 8 inch bone
>>
File: 1445681980503.jpg (16 KB, 184x192) Image search: [Google]
1445681980503.jpg
16 KB, 184x192
Neutral Milk Hotel - Wishful Eyes

Good god I feel so empty, probably going to an hero soon if nothing interesting happens next year.
>>
>>60999489
Gut feeling / slap you mammy
>>
2000's nostalgia! Loved this song back then and even more now. I was 7 in 2003 and I'm now 19 and I wish I could relive the time of 2000-2008 where music was good and technology was not such a huge thing.
>>
>current favorite song
U.S. Girls - Navy & Cream
>current feels
My GPA is still not high enough for me to get my scholarships back but I still feel fine, I guess.
>>
Song: Selfish Love - by Soft Kill:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjhNjk31pMs&index=1&list=LLl22oCQA-x-HaWGuaQrg9Ng

>feel

Upset, want to self-harm even though it makes me feel like a bitch.

Girl I've been seeing is pushing me away. She's probably already fucking another dude.
>>
> Trivium Shogun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tucpB76sDvw

>Under paid, recently moved, low on cash, treated like shit, havent seen my girlfriend in 6 months due to no money to drive two hours away.

i bet im gonna get shit for posting this but whatever... im new to /mu/
>>
File: 2.jpg (33 KB, 385x415) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
33 KB, 385x415
>Against Me - Transgender Dysphoria Blues
>My breasts hurt :/
>>
>>61005270
I do enjoy Trivium even though I'm not really that into metal
>>
>>61005052
just ask her honestly if she is, then try for someone else if you arent serious with her.

>implying she tells the truth

ive had chronic depression since i could remember from a shit life and abusive parents, it gets better annon you can do it i believe in you.
>>
Hey guys who wants something from the gas station i got like 4 bucks
>>
>>61005325
i listen to a bunch of stuff, but i just like metal a lot for some reason. grew up around it. i just cant stand pop, hip hop and country. only because it is generally shit. i can appreciate some music from those genres but generally i cant stand it
>>
>Beach Boys- Let the Wind Blow
Life kinda sucks, hate my family, hate my gf, hate my friends on most days. Miss high school where I loved my family, loved my gf, loved my friends. Full time college and full time retail work also makes me wanna off myself
>>
>>61005442
Is it me or do people lose their spark after high school/start being super busy?

It just seems like those 2-4 years after you start working you shrink as a person in a way
>>
>>61005477
>tfw lost my spark in highschool and almost killed myself then, never having that fun highschool experience everyone talks about
>>
>sleep by slowdive
>I think I like someone I just recently met. The thing is I don't know the person super personally. I just think they are really cool and I want to get to know them better.
>>
>>61005477
MAYBE IF YOU SUCK, YEAH
>>
>>61005507
High school isn't really that fun for everyone at the moment, it's just easy to remember the time where you didn't have to work/pay bills fondly
>>
>current favorite song
Hum- Isle of the Cheetah

>current feels
I feel disgusting and ugly. I'm overweight (5'8'' and 245), bald from alopecia, I have a huge gap in my front teeth that never got fixed because my parents could never afford braces, I have stretch marks, my eczema is getting worse and is appearing on my face. Should I just give up trying to get a gf
>>
either feedbacker or kill v. maim

miserable and alone like everyone else ofc
>>
Frightened Rabbit - Keep Yourself Warm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8fVX41-Njg

lonely
>>
>>61005477
>>61005540
The people who have to work through college yeah ;(
The people who get their parents to pay for everything and get the full college experience are in very enviable positions
>>
>>61005535
good luck anon
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFI1_XdZJAU

Listening to Lady Lamb. Her voice is like the female reincarnation of BB King.

Feel: one of my good friends is bringing her boyfriend to hang out with us (we've never seen him) and apparently he's the diametric opposite of me. I'm afraid I'm gonna end up clocking him by the end of the night.
>>
>>61005573
Fix the overweight part and you stand a chance my man
easier said than done i know
>>
>>61005507
yeah same here anon, lost my spark before i even hit high school. don't have many reasons to keep going and working retail has made it worse

>Current favorite song
The Books - Tokyo

>Current feel
glad i'm making money from working but it doesn't help when i'm tired and lonely all the time because i work. trying to not to off myself.
>>
File: beard.jpg (58 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
beard.jpg
58 KB, 636x358
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOb4eib27KM

Lookin for that qt 3.14 but I'm not at a point in my life where I can have anything stable. Like, I'm gonna be moving across the country after graduation, probably. So it's just another 6 months of tfw no gf, which I can deal with, but it sucks.
>>
File: 1402398967512.jpg (9 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1402398967512.jpg
9 KB, 184x184
The Legendary Pink Dots - The Brightest Star
>tfw having to do this group project completely on your own
>tfw the other people in the group have all said that they don't understand this subject very well
>tfw despite this they don't even want to turn up to labs and ask the lecturer/TAs questions
>tfw the guy who picked the topic didn't even seem to understand it until a few days ago
>tfw really want to get a good grade in this module because it's related to your dream career
>tfw tempted to try new avatar power again
>>
https://youtu.be/P7YMI39sObY

Currently feeling down. My crush decided that whatever we had was just filler and meant nothing. This song helps me sleep or atleast forget for a few moments.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EimAfmb4igU
On the bus to meet my girlfriend who is way to hot for me, likes the same music and movies as me, but I'm probably going to break up with her because she's emotionally damaging me desu. I'm pretty sure I'm being a retard, but I'll be way more depressed if she breaks up with me.
>>
File: 1447547616866.jpg (85 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1447547616866.jpg
85 KB, 640x640
Sleater-Kinney - A Quarter to Three
Just changed jobs. Feeling free, during this holiday season.
>>
>>61007143

You're definitely being retarded. Just have some fucking confidence and she won't break up with you. Listen to cool music and lift weights and shit
>>
>joy division - disorder

I should really buy some dope today
>>
>>61007183
>Listen to cool music and lift weights and shit
you sure understand women lol
>>
>>61007183
kek I don't think you know how dysfunctional out relationship is
>>
>>61007251
was meant for
>>61007216
>>
>>61007216

Ah, a virgin.

I understand that if you act like a loser who has no confidence they'll leave you.
>>
>>61007270
nah m8, lost it when i was 15 actually
just work on being a likeable human being, learn to hold a conversation etc.
also don't be fat and remember to shower regularly.
>>
>>61007368

Confidence is some key shit tho
>>
>>60998768
Wouldrecommend/10
>>
>>61002591
>>61002694
sometimes you fuckers make me smile
>>
File: images (8).jpg (32 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
32 KB, 384x384
>>60998401
Big Buzz by Killing Joke
Thinking how to change my lonely shy life
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9L-oeWhl5Vg
>>
>>60998559
that's my favorite unwound song too i like you senpai
>>
>>60998452
I totally feel u bruh
>>
>>60998401
solace
3 years of work might be wasted, im a giant pussy and i hate myself little more than usually.
Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.