[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Groups/artists you have been getting into lately. Pic Rela
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: BlackDice.jpg (119 KB, 497x292) Image search: [Google]
BlackDice.jpg
119 KB, 497x292
Groups/artists you have been getting into lately.

Pic Related.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjhfYt3weGk
>>
I just started going through every "main" Ariel Pink album.
>>
>>60990692
What are you on now?
>>
I've rediscoered ghostface killah...after hearing fishscale and not really feeling it, i didn't listen to any of his stuff. then i heard "sour soul", and i usually fucking hate BBNG jazz-cover bullshit but at least these are original songs and they match ghost's flow really well. then i went back and listened to ironman and supreme clientele and 12 reasons....love this nigga.
>>
>>60990704
Still House Arrest. I literally just started. Was I supposed to start with FF?
>>
File: woozy.jpg (70 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
woozy.jpg
70 KB, 700x700
https://woozywoozywoozy.bandcamp.com/album/blistered
I played with these guys back in November and they really blew my socks off
>>
Really been digging early Oasis
>>
>>60990774
No House Arrest is a-ok
I'M SO SORRY DAAAAAD
>>
I'm getting into Unwound.
First time I listened to Leaves Turn Inside You (5 months ago) I though that was boring and only loved 2 songs (We Invent You and Treachery).
Recently I listened to Fake Train and it's pretty cool, the noises and the aesthetic is brilliant.
Just now I'm listening to Leaves Turn Inside You again, and I can appreciate it better (Summer Freeze and Demon Sing Love Songs are GOAT).
>>
>>60990671
Kate Bush. It is unfair for anyone to be this talented.
>>
An absurd amount of chopped and screwed. GOAT hip-hop.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.