[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
John Lennon spoke out against conforming to religion and the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: John-Lennon.jpg (96 KB, 1015x1014) Image search: [Google]
John-Lennon.jpg
96 KB, 1015x1014
John Lennon spoke out against conforming to religion and the system. He was right. Was this the reason he was killed? ITT we remember John.
>>
He was also a hypocrite who piped up his so-called "activism" at the first sign of threat of deportation. He was a coward.
>>
>>60988460
He was killed because a fat fuck read too deeply into a book. GTFO with your entry-level conspiracy shit
>>
too bad he conformed so much to pop tropes
>>
File: contemplation.png (9 KB, 470x454) Image search: [Google]
contemplation.png
9 KB, 470x454
>>60988490
>fighting deportation while the FBI is surveying you and winning citizenship after years of battling it in court
>cowardly
>>
>>60988562
I'm just glad you'll never be as famous as him. An idiot like you shouldn't have all that recognition if you don't understand reading comprehension
>>
>>60988562
>getting ready to play an IRA fundraiser
>not getting shot by a Tommy like the dirty fenian fuck that he was

Coward.
>>
>>60988579
Please, explain further.
>>60988600
There's not argument that Lennon was a pants-on-head-retard politically.
>>
Love John as an artist and deeply flawed human being (like most of us, he just had the enviable position of being able to be honest about it for his art). He would have been an insufferable elder statesman though. Jesus Christ John, shut up about the Bushes and 9/11. We get it.
>>
>>60988634
I honestly don't have anything else to say to you, as I am above you.

Good day sir.
>>
>>60988634
no argument*
>>
>>60988656
here's your reply
>>
John Lennon was a dick, but I don't care, he made GOAT music.
>>
>>60988652
This. Love him to death but a hypocrite and deeply flawed. His best message was love. He should've just stuck with that. But you know who's fault it is for all the political shit.........you know. Beautiful boy is an example of one of his many flaws. How do you think Julian felt about that? He could be a mean fucker aswell as an inconsiderate one also
>>
>>60988460
John Lennon was the patient zero of liberal redditors
>>
>>60988914

Best post I have ever read on 4chan
>>
>>60988460

/lit/ here with a bigger question: if he had lived, do you think he would have replaced David Lee Roth as the lead singer in Van Halen instead of Sammy Hagar? Yes I am dead fucking serious. Would it have worked out or would the ego clash be even worse?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.