[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need a bigger music player, any suggestions ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: i1.png (43 KB, 1903x1045) Image search: [Google]
i1.png
43 KB, 1903x1045
I need a bigger music player, any suggestions ?
>>
Something that supports SD cards.
>>
>>60981279
There is actually anything with bigger space than an iPod classic unless you walk around with a External HD and a tablet.
>>
>>60981279
Another iPod classic
>>
>>60981279
1. Convert everything to 128kbps .opus (I'm assuming that you have a lossless archive of all your music on your HDD)
2. Rockbox your iPod so it supports opus playback.

Since the standard format for the iPod is 256kbps AAC, you'll free 50% of your iPod that way.
>>
>>60981279
There's a kit to replace the HDD on the ipod classic with an SD card reader, so you could replace that HDD with a 256GB SD Card
>>
>having more music than you could possibly listen to

wew
>>
>>60981279
I suggest you stop being a filthy piratefag
>>
>>60981511
Won't that lower the quality though?

>>60981553
>>60982322

t(-,- t)
>>
>>60981279
>Filling up a 160 GB iPod Classic
Christ man, I don't think I even have 160 GB of music on my PC. How do you do it?
>>
>>60983223
When you don't pay for music, it becomes meaningless to you. You see someone say an album is good so you download it, stick it in your library and never get around to playing it, but you will, just not now.

Or at least, that's what you tell yourself whenever you think about deleting it.
>>
>Convert higher bit rate songs
There's your solution.

My collection's something like 320GB but when I convert all my 320/FLAC stuff down to V0 I still have like 40GB to spare.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.