[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you jelly? It was one of the most exciting moments of my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: nohoverhandhere.jpg (150 KB, 639x679) Image search: [Google]
nohoverhandhere.jpg
150 KB, 639x679
Are you jelly? It was one of the most exciting moments of my life. The show was the best show I've ever been to. She's just as good live as she is on the albums, and she changes up some of the songs. The opener was good too (Alela Diane).

Also preemptively I wonder what you guys look like after running around DC all day and drinking a bunch of beer.
>>
>>60967884
going to see her on the 14th, hopefully she will interact with fans
>>
hi gerard
>>
>>60967884
everyone involved in this picture looks mentally handicapped
>>
>>60967965
No u
>>
Im seeing AnCo live on their upcoming tour, how do I approach them afterwards? Do they usually stick around?
>>
>>60967965
kek
>>
seeing her sunday night, il post a pic if I get one.
>>
>>60967983
I met Avey and Panda after one of the PBVSGR shows. Talked to them for about half an hour -nice guys ;)
>>
>>60967965
My eyes look fucked up because of shitty red eye correction.
>>
>>60968135
not to mention that dead-eye smile
>>
alela diane > joana 2bh
>>
Was her ass just as bombastic and protuberant in person as it appears in some pictures?
>>
>>60968177
I don't like smiling with my teeth because I never know if I've got food on them or if they're looking a little yellow. I should have smiled with my teeth I guess because fixing that is easy, but it doesn't matter. Also I was losing my shit, so that doesn't help.
>>
>>60968205
>3/5 3/5 3/5 3/5 3/5
>>60968208
Joanna's a very attractive lady but I don't really think it's respectful to talk about that. *tips*
>>
>>60968205
She's an amazing singer live. Sounds just as good as she does on the album, which can't be said about 98% of singers.
>>
>>60968232
you smile with your eyes. think about laghing. your cheek muscles tighten. this affects the shape of your eye. real happiness is seen in the eye, not the mouth. and you can smile with your eyes but not your teeth too yknow.
>>
>>60968134
Really half an hour? Wow. I think I'd probably ask for a picture and maybe an autograph. What did you talk about?
>>
>>60968304
Yeah, I'm normally an animated smiler, but like I said I was losing my shit because I'm an autistic loser.
>>
>>60967884
is this that raising medicine price nigga
>>
>>60968362
Don't compare anyone to that kike.
>>
>>60967884
first you raised the price of aids medication and now this?
>>
>>60967884
I wish I could have met her when I saw her on monday but I wouldn't even know what to say anyway
>>
>>60968384
i know, i went too far in comparing that guy to this kike op
>>
>>60968317
75% of the time was with Avey, because a bunch of people wanted pics/autographs with Panda, so he was just kind of left with me, lol. We just talked about the tour, AnCo plans, Danse, Hollinndagain, Danny Perez, just kind of small talk. He's super nice but a little awkward. Panda is really chill and outgoing and talks like a 14 skater kid.
>>
>>60968412
There were obsessive "Joanna Newsom Facebook Group" idiots who went to her show the night before too and they took up about 20 fucking minutes. I bet it was awkward. I went up, asked her to sign a few things and for a picture, said thank you, and left.
>>
>>60968356
well with that attitude you sure are.
>>
>>60968449
Thats p cool. Id like to get an LP signed but I don't want to just carry it around all night. Im havent stuck around at many concerts before, do they generally just come out into the audience near the stage a little while after the performance ends?
>>
>>60968606
I was kind of lucky because the people who worked at the venue did not give a single fuck. I literally asked "hey where will they come out after the show?" And they just flat out told me. Usually they come out of a side or back door, or if the venue is small they'll come out the front. Best thing to do is just look for groups of people waiting (as there's usually a bunch of people waiting to meet them) or look out for their bus/van.

Also I brought a 7" single for panda to sign, so it wasn't a hassle since it's so small.
>>
>>60968718
Alright cool man thanks for the info
>>
>>60967884
You are one strange looking motherfucker, but you're not ugly. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself
>>
>>60967884
you look like a lowkey serial killer family
>>
>>60967884
i was at the show last night too friend. it was good but the jackasses who her yelling recs n bullshit to at her kinda put a damper on the show. furthermore her voice was CLEARLY strained bc of the tour she's been enduring so hearing her missing notes left n right wasn't ideal but she didn't drop the ballat all on her harp or piano playing and the sound and backing band was great. ps you look like a faggit w/ downs.
>>
File: DE3390616c.jpg (207 KB, 460x495) Image search: [Google]
DE3390616c.jpg
207 KB, 460x495
>>60968410
>>
>>60967884
Op you look like micheal ian black or a pedo
>>
>>60967884
You're an ugly mug
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.