[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's some essential UKIP-core?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: 5475.jpg (48 KB, 640x464) Image search: [Google]
5475.jpg
48 KB, 640x464
What's some essential UKIP-core?
>>
anything morrissey tbqh
>>
eagles of death metal
>>
Oasis
The Jam
Sex Pistols
>>
According to Yougov:

Cliff Richard
Roy Orbison
The Carpenters
The Hollies
Electric Light Orchestra

I was in UKIP for two years and there seems to be a lot of love for British music in it (quelle surprise!). Mainly Post-Punk and New Wave.
>>
Elgar
>>
Meme party
>>
>>60962789
Where is that man's neck?
>>
>>60963529
Third highest percentage of the national vote, winner of the last European elections here. Hardly meme.
>>
>voting anything but Conservative
>literally in 2015
>>
>>60962789
Skrewdriver, Prussian Blue, Johnny Rebel, the list goes on
>>
>>60963479
>Shit taste

No surprise there
>>
dire straits, chris rea, eric clapton, sting, the list goes on
>>
>>60963479
>Cliff Richard

there are people who
>>
>>60963716
you have to remember the average UKIPper irl is like 70 years old
>>
>>60963569
Yeah but they have 1MP (as much as the fucking Greens), Farage lost the Thanet election and Labour increased their majority in the Oldham by-election despite it being in a seat they love: northern, working class and with a significant Asian population to top it off, Corbyn's apparent unelectablity.

Farage and Nuttall's butthurt after they got btfo was hilarious, they blamed people being able to vote for their loss.
>>
>>60963621
minus cliff richard it's pretty good actually. never heard the hollies.
>>
Any low IQ British rock/pop like Blur, Oasis, Ride etc.
>>
>>60963896
Blur are too multicultural
>>
>>60963896
hello ahmed
>>
>>60963569
Yet they got one seat, I'm still pretty sure Farage's seat was rigged
>>
>>60963585
This is a fucking joke, right?
>>
>>60964191
sorry comrade, Corbyn for PM, #JezWeCan
>>
>>60962789
anything with bongos
>>
>>60963585
I moved to the Conservatives after the move to the left here in Scotland. I was going to move after The Queen died anyway, as UKIP despise Prince Charles.

Apart from getting my membership card and asked to vote for regional list candidates, nothing. No meetings or leafleting and it's been a few months. UKIP had immediately invited me to events.

Ruth Davidson is qt.

And I fucking love Sir Cliff Richard.

>>60963823
Well, this is just the cross-section of kippers on Yougov, but they say 55. Once again, my branch experience was different, mainly 30 something's
>>
>>60964130
Hi boss
>>
File: topimp.jpg (75 KB, 470x470) Image search: [Google]
topimp.jpg
75 KB, 470x470
so you can hate black people as much as kendrick does
>>
>>60962789
Anti Nowhere league
>>
File: 1448840540321s.jpg (4 KB, 111x124) Image search: [Google]
1448840540321s.jpg
4 KB, 111x124
>>60963825

FPTP is an arsehole, isn't it?
Although I thought they were finished, UKIP is still gaining popularity, thanks to the unfortunate destruction of Europe, while we sit on this fortress island , cherry picking actual refugees.

We're all witnessing the failure of mixing Islam with European, or should I say, civilised society in europe.

Jeremy Corbyn is making a fool of himself, and so is labours front bench. So, because of this, white working class are flocking to UKIP. Nearly every labour voter I know has started supporting UKIP in the last 4 months.

The small remaining group of 'SJWs' are shrinking and getting btfo in debates left right and centre, and the public is witnessing this and starting to wake up. College 'student' opinions on society are being frowned open the public, British are getting sick of them and their whiny 'me, me, me' voices.

I can see more conservative years and I can also see Conservative/UKIP coalition too, when Osborne takes over.

Anyway, people are starting to take their eyes of Eastenders and Big Brother, and starting to wake up. Public pendulum here is swinging to the right, about time.
>>
File: vapournige.png (2 MB, 1092x748) Image search: [Google]
vapournige.png
2 MB, 1092x748
>>60962789
vaporwave
>>
>>60964710
mate the Tories are going to stomp all over Corbyn's Labour in 2020 to the point that they won't need to think about having any kind of coalition partner for at least another decade
>>
>>60964711
that's dank as fuck

did u make it?
>>
File: vapourkip.png (3 MB, 1544x1080) Image search: [Google]
vapourkip.png
3 MB, 1544x1080
>>60964992
No, just saved it a while back. This one as well but it's not as good I think.
>>
>>60964711
This is sick senpai
>>
>>60964711
i'd totally listen to an album with this cool a cover
>>
>>60964711
is this the new bank note?
>>
Morrissey - National Front Disco

He even says "England for the English" ffs.
>>
>>60965020
still pretty sick, thanks
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.