[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw my friends actually agreed to go see AnCo with me >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: animalcollectiveTOX180810.hero.jpg (125 KB, 955x535) Image search: [Google]
animalcollectiveTOX180810.hero.jpg
125 KB, 955x535
>tfw my friends actually agreed to go see AnCo with me
>tfw my dad is actually allowing me to go to chicago on a train by myself
>tfw I didnt even have to pay for their tickets
>tfw I just bought them
>tfw Im going to see my first concert that I actually really want to see
>>
are all anCO fans underage/autist?
>>
>>60962301
im jealous, my friends arent as good as yours. theyre either too poor or just dont care
>>
>>60962318
well, probably that, or then just trying to get that sweaty, stinky, fake thick glasses wearing oblivious hipster qt pucci.

otherwise i can think of no valid reason anyone with a choice would listen to this utter "look at me im quirky" bullshit hipster garbage.
>>
>>60963338
Lot of people like Animal Collective because they like their music a lot
>>
>>60963746

Even sadder still
>>
>>60962301
>tfw the only reason my friends are coming with me is to see GFOTY support them
>>
>>60963792

Actually, hating on other people for the stuff they like is sadder yet hth
>>
>>60962318

Considering >>60962301 and >>60963273 haven't even learned about grammar yet, I'd say they're definitely underage.
>>
>>60962301
Same mate, I got my friends to agree to come and see the Flaming Lips in Edinburgh this year and they loved it - and they agreed to AnCo this year.
>>
as warming as this was to read underage b&
>>
>>60962301
>op goes to chicago
>op gets culturally enriched
nice knowing you man.
>>
>>60962301
Have fun, OP!
>>
>>60964279
pretty much this
>inb4 >>>/pol/
>>
>>60962301
>tfw my dad is actually allowing me to go to chicago on a train by myself

literally twelve
>>
File: 1446942123550.jpg (445 KB, 2160x1636) Image search: [Google]
1446942123550.jpg
445 KB, 2160x1636
have fun OP! I remember when I got to see my favorite bands when I was younger. CAKE and [spoiler] rammstein [spoiler]. being younger was cool.
>>
>>60963835
Good enough imo. I'd still take it.

And for everybody else trashing on me, OP, I'm 19 and have a perfect understanding of grammar, having been in advanced English classes all throughout high school. I recently wrote an eight page paper in one night for a college English class and I got an A, and extensive complements from the teacher. Also, it's just that my dad has a fear of Chicago, for reasons these guys pointed out (>>60964279, >>60964332).
Inb4 someone calls me out on defending myself.
Inb4 someone picks out some small grammatical mistake in this post.
>>
>>60962301
how is high school going anon? you like it? looking forward to college?
>>
>>60964684
Oops already realized I spelled compliments wrong
>>
>>60963338
>"look at me im quirky" bullshit hipster garbage.
Don't think you listened to the band. Are you sure that you are referring to the same Animal Collective or is there some other band with the same name I am not aware of?
I suggest you check out an album or two by them and then comment on their music, since right now you obviously don't know what you are talking about and your argument is pretty much invalid.
>>
>>60964684
Whoa! 8 pages! Anon, how did you do it?

If you think this is an accomplishment you most definitely were not in advanced English classes.
>>
If you see my friends from Wheaton College there, tell them that they're a bunch of faggots.
>>
>>60964684
Autism confirm
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.