[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>i've had sex 4 times this week i'll explain is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: drake-has-a-ghostwriter.jpg (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
drake-has-a-ghostwriter.jpg
25 KB, 400x400
>i've had sex 4 times this week i'll explain
is that a lot or a little? i have no idea.
>>
File: 1444437524911.jpg (127 KB, 560x375) Image search: [Google]
1444437524911.jpg
127 KB, 560x375
>asking /mu/
>>
>>60957782
Most people have only one sex for their entire sex. Drake has 6 sexes, that's why he's the 6 god.
>>
>>60957829
oh I never knew this. thanks I guess it makes sense now that I think about it. also something else to consider it might have been like a tuesday when he said it haha you never know I guess
>>
having sex right now

ama
>>
can someone actually answer the question was this line a brag ?
>>
>>60957996
Does it feel any different from wanking?
Is it tiring?
>>
>>60957996
Why are you lying?
>>
>>60957996
how long has she been dead?
>>
>>60958003
I don't think so. If it was then it's very bizarre. It could be a brag in high school, but for a top level rapper, it's weird. I think it's just a statement.
>>
>>60957996
How tight is his boipussy?
>>
>>60958003
It's average for a rapper I'd imagine, but pretty good for an average dude.
>>
For someone in a relationship that's average

For someone who's just sleeping around that's fairly impressive
>>
I fucked a fat nerd lastnight and she left hickeys on me, I'm now supposed to stay over and my usual FWBs tomorrow night and she will no doubt see them. This will be the first time we have been faced with the whole "exclusivity" question and I am quite nervous as I would thoroughly enjoy it if she didn't fuck other guys.

Any advice?
>>
I've never had sex so I don't know. I'm 35 and still waiting for that special someone. I'm listening to REO Speedwagon right now feeling lonely.
>>
I know you ain't getting this type of dick from that local dude
And if you are I hope you have a good time
>>
>>60958078
>waiting
there's your problem homo
>>
>>60958073
>enjoy it if she didn't fuck other guys.
>had sex with another girl yesterday

Not even going to fall for the bait. You seem like a manipulator and a compulsive liar.
>>
>>60958078
I wish I knew you in real life so I could bully you.
>>
>>60958114

I'm hardly a super villain for wanting my cake and eating it too.
>>
>>60958136
>wanting my cake and eating it too
>saying this line ever
you are a middle aged lesbian living in North Dakota and you vacation in Cancun. Die.
>>
>>60958151

Well that explains her cringey posts.
>>
>>60958164
put your trip back on and take it you goober.
>>
>>60958177

Stfu you loser
>>
>asking on 4chan
Seriously?
>>
>>60958151

I'm a 24 year old male living in New Zealand you gimp.

>>60958177

take what? your obscure jokes I don't understand about places I've never even heard of? Is this the first time someone else has agreed with one of your shit tier posts so you think it's someone samefagging?
>>
>>60958204

more like a 30 year old woman who wears Hawaiian shirts and spikes her hair. stop posting.
>>
File: kanye-west-vmas1.jpg (35 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
kanye-west-vmas1.jpg
35 KB, 670x377
>>60958204
WE WANT PRENUP
>>
>>60958226

Fuck atleast I get that one, hawaiian shirts are pretty sweet bro.

I'm not even from hawaii and I'd wear one
>>
>>60957782
for a celeb 4 times a week might as well be virginity
>>
>>60958250
HEAD OF THE CLASS AND SHE JUST WON A SWALLOWSHIP
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.