[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw trying to turn your life around after dicking around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: B_ZOY-sU0AEcwAk.jpg (28 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
B_ZOY-sU0AEcwAk.jpg
28 KB, 600x600
>tfw trying to turn your life around after dicking around at college and not doing to good in classes
>tfw this semester i got all A's in hopes of somehow trying to raise my GPA
>tfw GPA is still low as shit

music for this feel?
>>
>>60955518
do we really need a thread for that
>>
File: lel.jpg (506 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
506 KB, 1500x1500
>>
>try to do the same
>still fail
>spend last money on drugs
>drop out
>attempt suicide

Now I sit in a graveyard and listen to the things far away it's the only sound for feel
>>
>>60955588
damn..i'm so close to doing that. it feels like i'm trying to dig myself out really deep hole. i wish i would've straightened out sooner..
>>
>>60955518
>tfw dropping out
>>
people put too much value on formal education anyway
realistically it's no biggie, don't worry about it
>>
>>60955615
Better late than never, school isn't everything but at least you'll hopefully be able to make some money while you try to find some purpose to life after graduation
>>
>>60955518
i just signed up to community after taking a break off school and i think im headed down this road

is there a way i can make a decent living without becoming a professional? theres no degree im interested in. i just want to make enough money to live
>>
>>60955727
if you decide to be a mechanical engineer you can graduate with a shitty gpa (2.5) and still get a decent job
>>
>>60955518
I'm in exactly the same position OP. I have serious procrastination issues.
>>
>>60955767
2.5/4 right
>>
>in college
>dick around
>do schoolwork but don't necessarily try that hard
>get mostly A's
>graduate just shy of summa cum laude
I think my not trying is still more trying than some other people's. Though it wasn't like I was an engineering student.
>>
>>60955518
Everything will fall into place OP, on the flip side, Ive made myself stress out so much over maintaining a GPA to get into law school that I am now probably literally mentally ill. Don't really go out much anymore due to anxiety. One friend literally believed I had aspergers until I had to confront him about it. That was an awkward conversation.
>>
>>60955767
Engineering school isn't just like going to night school for an MBA; it requires a few years of really solid, frequently intimidating work. But if one makes it through you have job security and a relatively high paying field It doesn't sound like that guy has loads of ambition to make mechanical engineering his life's work though.

(GPA isn't everything, but you can only save yourself from a laughable GPA like 2.5 by wholeheartedly proving yourself as someone more capable than that 2.5 suggests. If you spend your entire life doing the work of a 2.5 community college student you will end up like Milton from Office Space)
>>
>>60955988
>do the schoolwork
>dick around

nah, I think your idea of what "not trying" constitutes is different
>>
>>60955799
what's your GPA anon don't be shy
>>
>>60955988
You probably just had a relatively easy major and are smarter than most people. Even if you only studied 2 hours per day, you weren't busting your ass but you were doing more than dicking around. In other words stop humblebragging
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.