[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What band has the worst fanbase?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 350x343) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 350x343
What band has the worst fanbase?
>>
>>60946295
All of them
>>
I've never come across a fanbase that is anywhere annoying as the people who bitch about said fanbase
>>
>>60946392
This
>>
Mr. Bungle
Cardiacs
Zappa too

I would rather be friends with a TOOL fan than a fucking zappa fan
>>
>>60946306
>>60946392
/thread
>>
the beatles
>>
>>60946295
As soon as someone becomes a true fan of any band/artist they usually become insufferable, due to the fact that any critique will be taken as a personal slight.
>>
>>60946507
Everyone is like that about one band at least tho
>>
>>60946295
odd future in 2010
>>
>>60946524
it's fine to be dedicated to a band, but hating someone for disliking something you like is just stupid. if you can't see any flaws in a band you like just because you are a fan, you have gone too far in your fandom
>>
Family the bad tool fans are the ridiculous and obsessive tool fans

The ones that just listen to it and enjoy it are fine

Maynard actually addressed this in a recent interview and the clarification after it
>>
>>60946581
>Maynard actually addressed this in a recent interview
hasn't he been saying shit like this for ages?
>>
>>60946295
Death Grips at the height of their popularity
>>
>>60946417
>lol guys im memeing right? XD
>>
>>60946581
Maynard hates everyone
>>
>>60946462
I just find them dull.

Mayhem, generally rude, try-hards. Same with Mindless Self Indulgence fans
>>
Pantera and insane clown posse.

/thread
>>
slipknot
a7x
5fdp

Any mention of them anywhere results in a circlejerk.
>>
Phish

90% of people who are into "jam band culture" only listen to jam bands and classic rock. They have such cancerous taste.

It's truly a shame they have that reputation though, because Phish is probably the best live band ever.
>>
Not a band but Taylor Swift

Meme needs to die arlesdy
>>
>>60946636
So all 500 fans?
>>
>>60946747
for the record, msi hates their fans too
>>
>>60947100
t h is
thi
ss
>>
>>60946295
Queen
>>
>>60947102
death grips are really very popular though, so of their videos have like a million views.
>>
Burzum
>>
Dir en grey, the concerts are nice but the fans ruin it
>>
>>60947290
i find them dull too.
>>
>>60947290
they are dull tb/h fa.m
>>
Odd Future fans
>>60946747
>Mindless Self Indulgence fans
MSI fans are more tolerable now. All the annoying ones died off when they finally grew up and realized the whole emo/scene scene was stupid. Actual MSI fans have always realized that MSI have always been ironic.
>>
Does anyone have the maynard HOL UP pasta?
>>
Joy Division
Nick Drake

Nothing against their music, but the cult of "le tortured genius XD" is annoying as shit.
>>
>>60948423
Aside from Pink Moon, both of those artists' discographies are trash.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.