[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have been a Beatles fan since the 70s and have followed Macca
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: paul-mccartney_5.jpg (38 KB, 478x420) Image search: [Google]
paul-mccartney_5.jpg
38 KB, 478x420
I have been a Beatles fan since the 70s and have followed Macca through thick and thin (even Spies Like Us), but I just can't get over him collaborating with and hanging out with Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, the two most narcissistic people on the planet. I feel betrayed and wonder if any other Beatles/Macca fans feel the same way. Obviously, Macca can jam with whoever he wants to, but his choice in collaborators makes me question his real ethics in life. He's always for causes, yet hangs out with complete douchebags. How can I remain a fan and get over this behavior?
>>
>>60942300
He probably only has another 10 years or so left, and so he's clearly trying to step back into the mainstream world. McCartney was the Beatle that revelled in his fame the most.

In my eyes he has earned the right to do whatever the fuck he wants (musically) until he dies.
>>
Daily reminder that John Lennon beat his wife shitless, made fun of the disabled on TV, and wanted to fuck his own mum, but people are more outraged about Paul collaborating with a popular rap artist
>>
>>60942439
This.
And I'm just waiting for new Ringo like damn.
>>
>>60942300
What the fuck is wrong with his face
>>
>>60942452
He's British.
>>
>>60942452
It's not Paul, it's Faul, a MI6 impersonator agent.
>>
File: paul-face2.jpg (79 KB, 478x420) Image search: [Google]
paul-face2.jpg
79 KB, 478x420
This is what he would look like if his face actually matched
>>
>>60942564
Mark E. Smith?
>>
File: paul-face1.jpg (98 KB, 478x420) Image search: [Google]
paul-face1.jpg
98 KB, 478x420
>>60942564
Or the other half of his face
>>
>>60942300
>feeling betrayed by artists
>is at least 50

hoo boy
>>
File: image.png (813 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
813 KB, 750x1334
>>60942474
>>
>>60942594
looks like Will Toledo
>>
>>60942564
mr. Archibald "Schoolboy" Jenkins, serial arsonist, drug dealer, blackmailer, psychopath
>>60942594
mr. Bruce "Angel Eyes" Dudley, gangster, murderer, kidnapper, former semi pro boxer
>>
macca is fat n ugly

also literally who
>>
>>60942300
Paul McCartney stopped being cool after Wings broke up. Only a few songs here and there are really good, mostly off of Flowers in the Dirt, Off The Ground, and Flaming Pie.
>>
>>60942439

Not that's it's good, but he slapped his wife once.
>>
>>60942564
Michael Shannon?
>>
>>60943195
>To illustrate my point

McCartney - 9/10
Ram - 10/10
Wild Life - 9/10
Red Rose Speedway - 5/10
Band On The Run - 10/10
Venus & Mars - 8/10
At The Speed of Sound - 7/10
London Town - 7/10
Back To The Egg - 9/10
Tug of War - 4/10
Pipes of Peace - 2/10
Give My Regards To Broadstreet - 4/10
Press To Play - 1/10
Flowers In The Dirt - 6/10
Off The Ground - 6/10
Flaming Pie - 8/10
Driving Rain - 3/10
Chaos & Creation - 5/10
Memory Almost Full - 4/10
NEW - 3/10

Did I miss any?
>>
>>60943329
Where is McCartney II?
>>
>Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, the two most narcissistic people on the planet
Literally no
>>
>>60942439
But he got better.
And source on every single one of those :^)
And I don't want them trickling in from someone else, I want them from you. Everyone can believe rumors, hell, I heard once that Mccartney beat his wife and she was regularly seen with Black eyes, but it was kept hush hush by everyone where he lived.
Lennon had the balls to admit to it and say he's gotten better, Mccartneys never gotten that far.
>>
>>60943389
McCartney II - 8/10
>>
>>60942439
>John Lennon beat his wife shitless

smacking your wife once =/= beating her shitless

https://soundcloud.com/mayor_of_awesometown/john-cynthia-lennons-college-fight

@ one minute mark

>made fun of the disabled on TV

literally fifty years ago when he was 20. who fucking cares.

>and wanted to fuck his own mum

citation needed
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.