[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fucking shit this board has completely gone from being one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 11
File: 1431022978904.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1431022978904.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
Holy fucking shit this board has completely gone from being one of the best boards to probably the most reddit tier fucking board on 4channel in like a year or two..

>metal general is the most popular thread on the board
>all the feelthreads
>all the generals
>kurt cobain threads all the fucking time
>grimes
>there is a fucking kpop general now
>>
>>60941914
>from being one of the best boards
lol haha it never was
>>
>>60941914
Metal being popular on /mu/ is not new at all my friend
>>
>>60941914
>from being one of the best boards

dont make me laugh
>>
>>60941914
Stop whining.
>>
>>60941914
Actually, /mu/ is a lot better now that we have general threads such as /meal/, /bleep/, and /daily/.
>>
>>60941914
>now

lol nice try pretending you've been here for the past year or two
>>
File: tfw butts.png (18 KB, 530x342) Image search: [Google]
tfw butts.png
18 KB, 530x342
you do know that those thread topics have been prominent since 2011 right?
right?
>>
>>60941935
>meal
>food

>>60941930
it was NOT this bad a few years ago. it REALLY wasn't. the sharethreads are still all right but they're hardly up to snuff and the discussion has gone absolutely down the drain.
>>
>>60941914
t. supreme newfag
>>
>>60941977
not in the frequency they are now. /mu/ was a LOT better a few years ago and . The amount of literal redditors is fucking disgusting right now.

also
>all the fucking tripfags

nah /mu/ wasn't this shit a couple of years ago. It really wasn't
>>
>>60941978
Aside from a few exceptions, there was never any discussion here, don't be ridiculous
>>
File: 1373754737279.jpg (62 KB, 265x265) Image search: [Google]
1373754737279.jpg
62 KB, 265x265
>It really wasn't I swear!

lmao!! XD
>>
>>60941914

you mean for like 3 years?
>>
Kek threads like this are WHY the board sucks. There have ALWAYS been threads saying exactly what you're saying, all you're doing is wasting your time and the time of anyone who reads this thread. In 3 years people will be yelling about the glory days of 2015. People are nostalgic for the time they first started reading and are disappointed as they get older. You're probably NOT underage b& but I bet you were 2-3 years ago.
>>
Get with the times gramps :^)

But seriously, if /mu/ is shit to you then go somewhere else. There's so many other forums that discuss music.
>>
>>60941914
kpop general is the most popular thread dumbass
>>
Kurt Cobain is a faggot, If u want real music check out my mixtape me and wes made on my myspace channel
>>
All the K-Pop threads can die. I mean WHY?

2irony4me
>>
File: funny freddy d photo.png (484 KB, 857x445) Image search: [Google]
funny freddy d photo.png
484 KB, 857x445
*page
>>
Hi newfriend
>>
File: fred_durst.jpg (29 KB, 360x450) Image search: [Google]
fred_durst.jpg
29 KB, 360x450
Shit dogg, who u calling new? i have been releasing albums for fucking 18 years bitch. I DID IT ALL FOR THE NOOKIE
>>
i did it all for the nookie?
>>
>>60941914
>a year or two
2014 was as shitty as the one we're in right now. 2013 was the meme rap year, how was that good?
>>
>>60942284
Is he the biggest fucking tool in the music industry
>>
>>60941914
That pic is from a blue line Chicago train.
>>
>>60942310

This post is from a faggot
>>
I agree 100%. A few years ago I was here every day. Now I'll stop by once a week or so and can never stay for longer than 20 minutes. Never any quality discussion, nobody can stop talking about the same 10 albums. Once you establish a base for your own personal taste and can branch off from there it's better to just avoid this place altogether. This place along with /fa/ feel like a high school clique.
>>
File: imageedit_2_9835218455.png (307 KB, 857x445) Image search: [Google]
imageedit_2_9835218455.png
307 KB, 857x445
ITS MY WAY, MY OR THE HIGH WAY
>>
>>60941914
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>60941914
yeah i know i was navigate in le wrong generation
back in le day was just Neutral milk collectives threads and we enjoy lana del rai and stuff
now everything is Kurt Cobain and fucking Chart threads WTF
>>
>>60941914
Let me guess you're a Rapfag?
>>
File: sunb8er.png (235 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
sunb8er.png
235 KB, 1500x1500
>>
File: 1.jpg (12 KB, 391x226) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
12 KB, 391x226
I've seen memes you newfags wouldn't believe
>>
File: intotherocksandtrolls.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
intotherocksandtrolls.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
>>
File: 1430071912587.jpg (42 KB, 640x638) Image search: [Google]
1430071912587.jpg
42 KB, 640x638
/mu/ has always been shit, family.
>>
>>60942453
not this shit.
>>
>>60941914

I've been on /mu/ for 8 years and this is how it's always been.
>>
>>60942471
proof it
>>
Christ you're new

>metal general is the most popular thread on the board
This board was exclusively metal when it was created, this isn't a big deal.
>all the feelthreads
Been like that since 2011
>all the generals
Nothing wrong with condensing content
>kurt cobain threads all the fucking time
Who gives a fuck
>grimes
No shit her new album just dropped
Been like that since 2010
>>
>>60942464
yes it has. the only new thing is the generals really and they're one of the best thing's that's happened to mu
>>
Why does Metal get a free pass on /mu/ when it's pleb as fuck?
>>
>>60941914
>>60941914
This must be bait. It's been a long time since I've seen as many feels threads as when I first got here, and they were ALWAYS popular. Grimes is less prominent than she was, as is metal, even Kpop probably. I'm seeing a lot of complaint about things that used to be a lot bigger than they are now.
>>
>>60942648
why do people act like /mu/ has good taste and therefore would care/know if something's pleb or not?
>>
Then go away
>>
>>60942648
Why do you care what other people listen to?
>>
>>60942019
You're serious?

If you were here anywhere from 2012 or before this place was loaded with tripfags, feel threads, and k-pop threads. There were even fucking charts on who was the best tripfag and who was the worst

You are new. Consider immediate suicide
>>
>>60942648
>metal is pleb as fuck
>"Hey guys how about that new album where the sad guy sings about his feelings over barely variable electric guitar tracks?"
>"Do you guys like this electronic producer whose musical lineage I can't identify because I think house was started by Daft Punk?"
>"This new album where the guy talks in sorta complicated phrases over samey percussion is a real masterpiece. I know because I heard a saxophone lick for a second."
>"Davis, Coltrane, the list goes on."
>>
>>60941914
>feelthreads
>reddit
pick one
>>
The board was in good shape until memerap became a popular shitposting tool. This board is literally a music flavored /tv/. You know you have bad moderation when even the tripfags shitpost nonstop without getting banned.
>>
>>60941914
>all the feelthreads
Holy fuck you MUST be new if you think there are more feels threads now... There used to be WAY more feels threads, they ended up cracking down on them hardcore a year or two ago. There are NOWHERE NEAR as many feels threads as there used to be. Try actually using the site for awhile before you start making bullshit grandiose claims of the descent in quality, shit threads like these are what's killing moo. If you want it to be good again, why not create a fucking discussion thread instead of literally contributing to the downward spiral you claim moo is stuck in you fucking asstard
>>
>>60942897
Nevermind, just read the full thing. You're a dumbass OP /kpop/ has been a thing forever, they're the least cancerous general on 4chan.
>>
>>60941914
Can we please stop using the term reddit here? I have used it so many different ways that it's impossible to tell what anyone means when they say it. When they say tumblr I can tell they mean trans/LGBTQ-positive hyper-liberal easily offended SJW. Reddit? What does that even mean? Safe? Accessible?
>>
>>60941978
>the sharethreads are still all right
Go to bed, djentspammer, you haven't made things any better.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.