[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
could this be considered "glitchcore"? what would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: notm.jpg (40 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
notm.jpg
40 KB, 500x500
could this be considered "glitchcore"?

what would you call the instrumentals to this album?
>>
>>60933695
glitch hop faggot
>>
>>60933695
Borkcore
>>
great thread
>>
>>60933707
Except it is almost completely devoid of any hip-hop traits, except for rapping
>>
Bouncy björkcore
>>
>>60933719
Rapping is the most significant aspect of hip hop right? Or is that not right?
>>
>>60934808
Tell that to people who listen to beat tapes. Not that I necessarily agree with the guy who says this album isn't hip-hop.
>>
>>60934835
I can see how the instrumentals still count I guess, but the instrumentals are the way they are to facilitate rapping. In my opinion.
>>
>>60933695
Kusowave
>>
>>60934899
Well, hip-hop started out with DJs looping breakbeats, so that's what many people would say defines it
>>
>>60935007
Ok interesting.
>>
>>60933719
That's not true. The breakbeat drums are there for at-least half the songs, the rhythmic focus is there for most of them, the rapping is there. This is Hip Hop, just really experimental.
>>
>>60933719
glitch rap then
>>
I really like the use of the bjork vocals, I don't even consider it glitch. It just sounds like they're destroying the beauty of bjorks voice. (Continued on with ugly ass guitar sounds on Jenny Death)
>>
>>60933695
>slavecore
fixed
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.