[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's his role in the band again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
what's his role in the band again?
>>
He used to be the drummer in Dream Theater
>>
da bleeps n da bloops
>>
>>60933158
I guess you should Animal Collect some more money
>>
pretty sure he rolls the tacos

is this Josh Groban?
>>
the flanges and little bleep bloops
>>
Vibes
>>
samples, and also he defends deakin when avey and panda start to riff
>>
>>60933158
He's the oscar isaac impersonator
>>
>>60933158
he looks like he smells bad
>>
Geo solo album when
>>
>>60933171
topkek
>>
>>60933281
no that's deak. geo is handsome
>>
Human packing peanut.
>>
Geo solo album when
>>
>>60933414
Doesn't he already have some solo stuff?
>>
he does all the signal processing (applying effects to various songs) and sample triggering
>>
beard
>>
>>60933218
this
>>
>>60933220
or david krumholtz
>>
>>60935026
Here is the extent of Geo's released material he's made by himself:

>Baleen Sample off of Prospect Hummer
>Jailhouse off of the Keep EP
>Stretching Songs for Spring off of New Psycho Actives Vol. 1
>A two and a half minute ambient song for a Natural History program on the Portuguese man-o-war

He also did a song with just Deakin that was killer.
>>
>>60935311
Speaking of the Keep EP, know anywhere I can download it? I've never actually heard it
>>
geo's the best member 2bh

he's the George Harrison of AnCo
>>
>>60935341
I'll be a friend, but you should really just check the archive.

https://mega.nz/#!ZcYzjSYR!LmdERMuobc-oBvopPAt47OP0lIK7YaJ3SbO88eH4FBw

I bought the shoes and got the cassette. I think it's actually really good and does a very good job of showcasing what each member's particular sound was at the time. Avey has a Down There feel, Panda has a Tomboy feel, Deak's echoes his solo stuff and predicts Wide Eyed.
>>
beard man
>>
>>60935389
Thanks a bunch dude
>>
>>60935389
rar file? I don't even know what to do with this.
>>
>>60935682
i feel 4 u
>>
>>60935366
this.

I think everybody knows the rest
>>
>>60935389
Avey's my favorite member but his track is pretty weak on that EP
>>
>>60935311
baleen sample was a guitar jam avey and deakin did. avey stole the baleen whale sample from geo since geo had to go do some marine shit. i can't find the source for this now but this was indeed discussed in an interview.
>>
>>60935366
I don't know, I think it's an equal share between the three
>>
He's the George
>>
>>60936771
>>60935366
He's actually the Ringo in that he's the foundation for the band, Deak actually fills the George role.

Only they're really nothing like the Beatles so the whole thing falls apart.
>>
>>60933158
He's the hunk! ;)
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.