[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he autistic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: fQARWaB.png (547 KB, 500x692) Image search: [Google]
fQARWaB.png
547 KB, 500x692
Was he autistic?
>>
black metal and autism is pleonasm
>>
>>60929091
/thread
>>
>>60929073
dead was just depressed and hanging around the wrong people. euronymous was far worse.
>>
>>60929073
I think they were all autistic to some degree and trying to compete on who could be the edgiest. Remember most of the early Norweigan black metal pioneers were only 18-21 years old and some of the later bands that were formed post-1992 were even younger. Teenagers are easy to influence and Varg and Euronymous are/was both sociopaths.

It gets boring as fuck here in Scandinavia. Especially in winter where its dark most the day and permanently cold.

Im not sure what could have pushed Dead to actually kill himself but it was probably mental illness. A lot of people kill themselves up here. Just yesterday i was already thinking of suicide and feeling insane just because it was already dark and freezing at 2 pm and its only December still.
>>
>>60929584
actual /thread
>>
>>60929584
>Just yesterday i was already thinking of suicide and feeling insane just because it was already dark and freezing at 2 pm and its only December still.
kvlt as hell senpai
>>
File: post.png (2 KB, 664x508) Image search: [Google]
post.png
2 KB, 664x508
>>60929584
tfw 35Âșc
>>
File: cover.jpg (33 KB, 450x455) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
33 KB, 450x455
Do you think it hurt?
>>
>>60929756
Didn't Euronymous make a necklace out of fragments of his skull?
>>
>>60929584
>be me
>live in southwest US
>fall weather in winter
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.