[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you know why die antwoord is the best? die antwoord is th
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault(5).jpg (118 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault(5).jpg
118 KB, 1920x1080
do you know why die antwoord is the best? die antwoord is the realest of the real, they are literally from south AFRICA, do you motherfuckers even knows what happens in africa?? these motherfuckers are the realest of real, they literally live only a few miles away from the most terrible wartorn place in the entire world, these people literally wish they could live in america everyday, die antwoord is the realest of the real

http://youtu.be/cegdR0GiJl4
>>
>>60928219
If you think Die Antwoord are "real", you missed the entire point of DA
>>
>>60928219
die antwoord is not the best, the constructus corporation is
>>
>>60928219
I can smell the suburban white kid aroma from all the way over here
>>
>>60928244
die antwoord be some real niggas
>>
>>60928286
They're meant to be a living satire of the "real" demographic of South Africa. You just fell for an obvious joke
>>
>>60928322
they are from south africa, it is impossible to not be real as fuck there.
>>
>>60928219
Why don't they move to America then
>>
>>60928385
Are you retarded
>>
>not knowing that Ninja is really a goofy sci-fi fan method acting as a white-trash gangster
>>
>>60928219
Die Antwoord are exclusively for edgy white teen who wear ugly clothes on purpose and tweet about being called Baby girl and equally cringe inducing clichés
>>
File: mystery.gif (225 B, 65x22) Image search: [Google]
mystery.gif
225 B, 65x22
>>60928219
so all other continents arent as real as afrika?
shit if been living in a dream my hole live
>>
>>60928219
i just dont prefer their music, everything you said is irrelevant
>>
File: mmmkay buddy.gif (1 MB, 460x243) Image search: [Google]
mmmkay buddy.gif
1 MB, 460x243
>live only a few miles away from the most terrible wartorn place in the entire world
>>
the ninja and yolandi visser could literally walk for a long time in one direction and enter a literal warzone
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.