[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red pill me on Nirvana, /mu/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: kurtcobain.jpg (39 KB, 239x273) Image search: [Google]
kurtcobain.jpg
39 KB, 239x273
Red pill me on Nirvana, /mu/.
>>
Is that really Kurt
>>
>>60928193
He looks really hurt
>>
>>60928193
yes
>>
>>60928193
what you can't see the resemblance
>>
>>60928217
maybe
>>
>>60928193
Kurt shot his stomach not his head
>>
>>60928193
>>60928223
>>60928251
Kurt only used a 20 gauge. There was cranial swelling but no external damage. He definitely did not blow his head off as some people seem to think.
>>
>>60928193
No, no real crime scene photos including the dead body were ever released.
>>
All of their influences (which are MANY) are miles better than them.

You'd be better off listening to that list of Kurt Cobain's favorite albums instead of his music, you'll have a better time.
>>
File: kurt-cobain-dead-02.jpg (31 KB, 572x348) Image search: [Google]
kurt-cobain-dead-02.jpg
31 KB, 572x348
>>60928492
>>
>>60928613
Any quick google search will show you how extensively Tom Grant has pushed for a release of ACTUAL death photos. That photo is undoubtedly a fake.
>>
>>60928492
Actually a load of new photos were released by the Seattle PD last year

http://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/new-kurt-cobain-death-scene-photos/
>>
>>60928613
What's up with his eyebrows?
>>
>>60928713
Yes, but none including the body... or I should say photos of the ENTIRE body.
>>
>>60928713
Those pictures are fucking lame. They only show his hand and his shoe. Everything else is just a picuture of his shit or his house.
>>
>>60928217
Just look at his shirt :(
>>
open casket
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.