[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm done. I'm so fucking done. http://www.theatl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (79 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
file.png
79 KB, 316x202
I'm done.

I'm so fucking done.

http://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2015/12/martin-shkreli-wu-tang-clan-businessweek-once-upon-a-time-in-shaolin-bad/419598/
>>
>>60923804
>its the same guy who raised the price of AIDS drugs
dude's trolling humanity on a pretty massive scale, im not even mad.
>>
>>60923850
you sound 15
>>
>>60923859
sorry
>>
why do albanians ruin everything they touch
>>
>>60923804
Who cares? If they didn't want the album publicly released it must suck.
>>
>>60923804
>implying it was even worth listening to in the first place

wu tang fell off almost 20 years ago
>>
File: 1448237139127.png (51 KB, 455x451) Image search: [Google]
1448237139127.png
51 KB, 455x451
You don't have to believe this, but a band gained a lot of traction on /mu/ in the past couple years is putting out a record in the near future and it was heavily funded by the AIDS drug guy. He supports bands he likes by investing in them
>>
>>60923961
>>60923972

Think about it:

This is a piece of media we would never be able to hear. A piece of media we will never be able to enjoy, regardless of quality.

Now THIS fucker decides to just use it to get famous people to talk to him, to get his dick wet and for him to be a smug cunt about it.

You may not have to be a fan of them but still, we don't know if the album is good. We'll never fucking know thanks to this asshole.
>>
This is further proof that capitalism is the enemy

>inb4poltard asshurt
>>
>>60924190
>capitalism is the enemy
Thats like saying "fire is the enemy" if some asshole burns your house
>>
>>60924190
*hypercapitalism
>>
>>60923804
B A S E D
S H K R E L I
>>
who cares? go listen to better music
>>
>>60924140
already know it's shit
http://www.forbes.com/sites/zackomalleygreenburg/2014/05/06/wu-tangs-secret-album-hear-51-seconds-of-once-upon-a-time-in-shaolin/

more than enough good solo wu-tang out there anyway, no reason to fuck with this shit
>>
>>60924190
>guy raises price of aids medicine to extreme highs
>another company comes and makes the exact same aids medicine but with different name and puts the price of the medicine lower than it was before the guy raised the price
>wahhhh capitalism is evil :((
Everyone won in that situation
>>>bernie
>>
>>60924140
commie get out
>>
>>60924190
holocaust all berniefags
>>
>>60925026
and to top it all off, shkreli is a bernie sanders supporter
>>
File: 193837.jpg (34 KB, 203x203) Image search: [Google]
193837.jpg
34 KB, 203x203
>>60923850
>He recently saidhe wished he’d raised it more.
>>
>>60924250
E D G Y A N D R E P O R T E D
>>
It'd be pretty funny if he died of some horrible illness, admit it

I'd also accept some wacky Home Alone-type shit when they steal the album back with Bill Murray
>>
>>60923804
It probably sucks dude. Let's be honest.

Dude's an asshole, but the jokes on him for spending so much money on a shit record
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.