[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One-second album
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: cover small crn vrv 2.jpg (203 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
cover small crn vrv 2.jpg
203 KB, 600x600
About six months ago I asked you guys for one-second songs for a record release, and I got over 60 different people here to contribute. All of those fabulous short pieces of shit are now on a physical record. Enjoy:

https://crnvrv.bandcamp.com/album/the-second-album-the-first-of-its-kind-vrv05

(Use the code GrandmaPassTheEggs for 20% off).
>>
very cute title
>>
>>60915740
ur cute
>>
>>60915725
track three made me laugh
>>
wooden box is just the cantina song

consider yourself lucky that lucas sold the rights
>>
>>60915794
If I cared about copyright law, I probably wouldn't have produced the album in the first place bro
>>
I'm bumpin' this shit because I have a vested interest in doing so
>>
>One of the songs is just someone saying "he's pointing at us"
damn...
>>
>>60916040
Don't worry, it gets way less musical
>>
>>60915725
does this ship international
>>
>>60916133
Sure. Obviously it'll cost a few dollars more, but yeah. Some of the people who contributed are friends of mine in England so I imagine I'll be shipping internationally anyway.
>>
that was incredibly gay

but kind of adorable
>>
>>60916191
Yeah it took a while to come out with because I was sucking a whole lot of dicks for inspiration so I'm not surprised the gay undertones are reflected in the final release
>>
I'm seriously considering buying this just to use it for scratching
>>
I was wondering when this was gonna come out. Been eagerly awaiting.
>>
>>60916877
You do you bro
>>
>>60915725
It's kind of shit senpai.
>>
>>60919802
That's 55% of the point bro
>>
>>60919093
Were you one of the people who contributed or did you just see the thread(s)?
>>
Hey i'm other crn vrv guy and I helped make this and can confirm that it is super gay
>>
it's a clusterfuck. congratulations
>>
>>60920220
Contributed. Track 199. I'm glad I got an easy-to-remember number. I'll be getting the record in a little while.
>>
>>60922434
I remember you! You were one of the first /mu/ contributors. The position of about 90% of the tracks was random, so I'm glad you're happy with how that turned out!
>>
>>60915725
Trying to download this, but many of the filenames are too long to be copied from my computer to my phone. Nice touch.
>>
>>60915725
nice i have the same watch
>>
>>60923054
That's not unintentional, but I'm very proud that's the case
>>
>>60923097
Now you have to take a picture of you holding the watch in front of your computer screen
>>
>>60915725
Oh shit
I was wondering where this was
I have two tracks on this shit under the name Are You Smiling Yet
>>
holy shit I love the internet
>>
>>60923309
Yep, tracks 146 and 147. I loved your titles.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.