[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Walked in on my girl in bed with her ex a few hours ago. Currently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: jar jar suicide.png (230 KB, 280x352) Image search: [Google]
jar jar suicide.png
230 KB, 280x352
Walked in on my girl in bed with her ex a few hours ago.
Currently getting very drunk and stoned.
Music for this feel?
Already listened to The Devil and God are Raging inside me and Diary.
>>
What a beta kek
>>
C U C K O L D
U
C
K
O
L
D
>>
>>60912610
>>60912622
>inplying I'm sober enough to care

o i am laffin top kek
>>
>brand new

No wonder why she cheated on you. Instead of shitting up the board, why don't you go and write about it on your blog or something?
>>
>>60912597
Red house painters - down colorful hill
>>
Mountain goats- going to spain
>>
>>60912597
Don't listen to these bullies anon, I hope you feel better!

Good album!
>>
>>60912597
Sorry to hear OP, finding a good woman these days is like winning the lottery, I recommend Death Cab For Cutie - Transatlantacism and The Beach Boys's Pet Sounds.
>>
Also jeffrey lewis-east river
>>
>>60912686
no max
>>
>>60912765
What?
>>
It will be ok
>>
>>60912709
<3 lofi Goats
>>
File: andthen.jpg (911 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
andthen.jpg
911 KB, 800x800
yo la tengo, friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnIkxPYvF70

This is one of my favorite songs of all time.
Don't sweat it op, she's not worth it
>>
Whalebones by Man Man. Sorry about your situation, OP. It'll get better.
>>
File: 81xlcxJjLCL._SL1425_2.jpg (314 KB, 1425x1425) Image search: [Google]
81xlcxJjLCL._SL1425_2.jpg
314 KB, 1425x1425
Danger Bird.
>>
Listen to Damaged by Black Flag on repeat til you build up enough rage to kill both of them.
>>
OP, why do you think she did this?
I'm very untrusting when it comes to girls having an ex very recently.
Did you two get together not long after they broke up? Did they keep communication during your relationship? These kinds of things should have been obvious red flags if so
>>
Shellac - Prayer to God
Elvis Costello - Baby Plays Around

As anyone made a kekcore chart yet?
>>
>>60912662
this
>>
>>60915048
>prayer to god
That's the one my man
>>
>>60912597
SHELLAC
1000 HURTS
PRAYER TO GOD
>>
YEEZUS
>>
leonard cohen diamonds in the mine
>>
>>60912662
This.
>>
>>60912597
why the fuck didn't you just join in?
you should have just walked in and pointed your finger and said "yes?"
and when her ex said "....yes"
you could have just put it in his ass while he was pumping your girl full of dick
>>
>>60912597
You did break up with her and shout at them to get the fuck out of your house while picking them out practically throwing them out yourself, right?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.