[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What albums do you listen to when everything seems hopeless,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 984x524) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 984x524
What albums do you listen to when everything seems hopeless, you're drained, and and every day is the same and therefore pointless?

(Asking4afriend)
>>
try some depressive suicidal black metal
>>
>>60912040
Songs of Love & Hate is good for that feel
>>
File: Chakra.jpg (33 KB, 355x353) Image search: [Google]
Chakra.jpg
33 KB, 355x353
>>60912040
I usually listen to something like SunnO)))'s darker stuff. It reflects my feelings and helps me feel through them. However if they aren't into feeding the feelings, then maybe something like Satekoso by Chakra that album is the sound track to having a good time.
>>
These have all helped me when I needed it. I hope you/your friend finds something useful.

Bedhead - Transaction De Novo
Nadja - Radiance of Shadows
Valium Aggelein - Hier Kommt Der Schwartze Mond
Deerhunter - Microcastle
Dälek - Untitled
Slowdive - Pygmalion Demos
Heute-Und - Peninsula EP
Grouper - Ruins
>>
File: Since I Left You.jpg (271 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Since I Left You.jpg
271 KB, 1000x1000
I always listen to pic related when I feel down.
>>
Cows - Sorry In Pig Minor
Atmosphere - When Life Gives You Lemons You Paint That Shit Gold
Atmosphere - Lucy Ford
Faust - s/t
Seam - The Problem With Me
Seam - Days of Thunder (single)

>>60912284
>These have all helped me when I needed it
>dalek - Untitled

That's among the least motivating things I've ever listened to how did it help anything. I love that track but damn.
>>
>>60912040
AnCo, Sung Tongs, Feels, Strawberry Jam, MPP
>>
>>60913903
Idk it puts me in a very meditative mood that helps me put my problems into perspective. Same thing happens with a lot of ambient/drone music for me.
>>
flipper- generic
>>
>>60914007

Oh in that case I feel you.
>>
>>60913903
>Atmosphere - When Life Gives You Lemons You Paint That Shit Gold

is the point of this thread to make yourself more depressed? yesterday is one of the saddest songs i've ever heard
>>
>>60914100

True. But as the album title states, it's about taking the shit thrown at you and using it to create something. Slug took his father's death and turned it into a beautiful piece of work folks could relate to and learn from.
>>
neurosis, or any old harsh noise project

I listen to neurosis a lot
>>
Sleep-Dopesmoker
>>
>>60914023
Great album
>>
File: a3785639980_10.jpg (933 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
a3785639980_10.jpg
933 KB, 1200x1200
>>60912040
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.